Round 1 Scotts Hill visits Adamsville

cardfan

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Game Day...Very Mixed emotions....this will more than likely be my sons last football game of his life...Part of me will be very glad but part of me is Sad for him.He loves Football , His Coaches , teammates and his School...Yea , We could pull off an upset but it's highly unlikely...I AM LOOKING for Scott's Hills' best effort, My son looked at me last night and said its ALL or NOTHING , so he says HE's ALL in...JUST don't think we have the depth to do this. Maybe the Ol Ball will FLYor Bounce our WAY tonight..JUST MAYBE....IF NOT...JUST KNOW THERE IS A DAD IN THE STANDS WHOS' HEART WILL BE BROKEN...NOT THAT WE LOSE...BUT SO MANY CAREERS WILL BE OVER...Sad in a sense but life goes on and ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END....For the RECORD: SH's football is a FIRST CLASS PROGRAM and is second to none in SO MANY WAYS...SUPER PROUD TO BE A LION...STRAP them on TIGHT TONIGHT BECAUSE their will be some DETERMINED LIONS at the VILLE tonight.....These Seniors know what's at stake here...Will it b enough??? #BELIEVE.....Everyone be safe on the field and in their travels....God Bless!!!

A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.SO I am getting behind my LIONS and hopefully we can leave the ville with a ticket to play next week......

Wish you the best tonight. If your son is #5 then he is a good one and you should be proud. My son was #5 for TCA last year and I think the two number 5's battled a few times. I remember when we were getting ready to play Trezevant, I knew it was likely his last game as a high school player since we were without Goldsmith. I told him to give it his all and leave it all on the field. He probably had his best overall game in 4 years but more importantly he gave it his all until the horn sounded. It was an emotional moment when the clock wound down but it was also a joyous moment because I knew he gave it all he had. Be proud of #5 tonight win or lose......I know you will. With Tommy Browder calling plays I really believe you will have a shot. This will be best first round game in the state! Good luck to both teams!