*** Stewie @ Hillsboro ***

nrgrizzlies

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be one of the best first round match-ups. A new school making it's first ever playoff appearance against a school that is older than most people reading this.

Both coming off big wins. Whoever plays mistake-free with less turnovers and penalty yards might hang on for a win.

Hillsboro is playing their best ball of the season right now. If Stewie is one dimensional offensively they may have a hard time against the Burro D

I will say right now, Hillsboro will win this one. They are big and fast on defense. Stewart's Creek has not played a defense that stout. Smyrna would be close but not quite to the level of a Hillsboro.

Yep.  The "Indy" school with the two year win streak Stewie played sucks pretty bad.

The TSSAA gave them the #1 seed just to be nice to them.

Hillsboro did hold 4 teams to 7 or less points.

Summit held 5 teams to 7 or less and Stewie poured 38 on them.

Just sayin

OT: where will Hillsboro fit the SCHS fans and band?  Can the schools switch sides and let SCHS have the big side where the press box is?

Edited by nrgrizzlies

Yep. The "Indy" school with the two year win streak Stewie played sucks pretty bad.

Just sayin

OT: where will Hillsboro fit the SCHS fans and band? Can the schools switch sides and let SCHS have the big side where the press box is?

No where did I downgrade Indy. Do not put words in my mouth. Those are your opinions not mine.

Yep. The "Indy" school with the two year win streak Stewie played sucks pretty bad.

Just sayin

OT: where will Hillsboro fit the SCHS fans and band? Can the schools switch sides and let SCHS have the big side where the press box is?

Seems like you are throwing some jabs here Grizzlies. You guys will enjoy the visitors side like all other visiting teams in every road game. You won't hang 38 on Hillsboro. Edited by HighLife