Waverly host Mckenzie in Round 1

vandyfan1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No i am not 12. Friday night you will see me as a beast of man. Cant wait to leave tiger town with a piece of turf to add to my collection.. wavo is a one round wonder in the playoffs.

tiger town more like choke town.

You'll probably get to pick that piece of turf out of your facemask. Couldn't resist...lol!!!

Seriously though, Waverly is a tough team...plenty of options on offense and no weak spots on D. I hope that you are who you say that you are, you should be confident in your abilities and your teams chances going in...but I respectfully disagree with your opinion...Waverly by three scores.

This guy is an idiot. Kinda reminds me of me. Yikes Haha. But thanks for the poster board material. This could go either way. I say Waverly wins but not sure by how much. Blue White Tiger Pride.

Oh wait breaking news # 5 had to be taken off the field #11 has lost his favorite target for the rebels.
we are coming for the tigers with some hard hits they havent felt all year with the weak schedule and region they play. look what we did to riverside. where was #10 friday night for riverside. #11 might want to give him a call and see what pointers he can get on how that bench feels

No i am not 12. Friday night you will see me as a beast of man. Cant wait to leave tiger town with a piece of turf to add to my collection.. wavo is a one round wonder in the playoffs.

tiger town more like choke town.

the tigers are far from one dementional on offense. #11 has a lot of targets and will hit them all when they are his read. Can y'all double cover all 4 receivers? You better! As far as #10 from riverside getting hurt that was terrible for that kid. He has obviously worked his butt off. Hey while your calling out numbers tell us yours and we will introduce you to a few of ours.