AE vs GP

uofl

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha i really don't know much about GP but I'll give GP some bulletin board material, "AE's defense WILL NOT BE SCORED ON this Friday!" So AE wins in a shut out, #WeWantHampton

AE can be scored on if you can move the ball through the air on seven and eight yard throws and every once in a while you can pop a long one on them. GCA got inside the Red Zone four times the other night and totally got away from what got them in there and would try and run the ball or do something stupid. That is really how Halls beat them. I don't know what GP runs on offense but if they tend to run it they will get shut down cold. I would bet on a lop sided score here 55-14.  The one thing I would do if I were AE is get my big man Harper out of the game when it is in the bag like last Friday Night. There he was at QB on the very last play of the game and the coach risking an injury to someone like that over nothing to prove at that point is totally stupid. I've seen many teams lose someone over that nonsense over all the years I've watched football. There is no doubt in my mind also that AE will be the team from the east and if they are I will be pulling for them but don't do stupid things like I just mentioned.

AE can be scored on if you can move the ball through the air on seven and eight yard throws and every once in a while you can pop a long one on them. GCA got inside the Red Zone four times the other night and totally got away from what got them in there and would try and run the ball or do something stupid. That is really how Halls beat them. I don't know what GP runs on offense but if they tend to run it they will get shut down cold. I would bet on a lop sided score here 55-14.  The one thing I would do if I were AE is get my big man Harper out of the game when it is in the bag like last Friday Night. There he was at QB on the very last play of the game and the coach risking an injury to someone like that over nothing to prove at that point is totally stupid. I've seen many teams lose someone over that nonsense over all the years I've watched football. There is no doubt in my mind also that AE will be the team from the east and if they are I will be pulling for them but don't do stupid things like I just mentioned.

It will take a team with a great rushing attack to beat AE.