Heritage at Morristown West (1st round)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this will be a repeat of last year, Blevins has rushed for over 800 yards in the last 3 weeks and I don't see why he doesn't have another huge night friday. This will lead to the play action pass opening up and I think West should be able to put up a ton of points and I j just don't know if Heritage can put up more than 21 points on the West defense. I say 42-14 Trojans.

I think this will be a repeat of last year, Blevins has rushed for over 800 yards in the last 3 weeks and I don't see why he doesn't have another huge night friday. This will lead to the play action pass opening up and I think West should be able to put up a ton of points and I j just don't know if Heritage can put up more than 21 points on the West defense. I say 42-14 Trojans.

Yes West should put up a ton of points. But every week has been an adventure nearly the past decade. West wins the game, but they better come in focused.

I don't know much about Mo West I didn't watch when they played on tv against Central I don't think well get beat 52-7 like last yr but I think they'll still beat us by at least 3 tds but no matter what I'm proud of this season had a .500 reg season beat WB made the playoffs pretty good to me having to play with a backup qb all yr and having some key injuries and one of our best players quit at the end of the season just gonna suck knowing we have to go back up to 6a after this season because I really think we could compete if we stayed in 5a we missed the cut by 50 kids

Also what Mo West radio again I asked this last yr but I don't know if I'll come up and watch this game and I would watch it on the diamond clear thing Heritage has but somebody said you have to pay 8 dollars to watch the live feed which I thinks kind of dumb. Also how are they going to do this because if I'm thinking right Mo West and East don't they both play their home games on the same field both have a home game this wk so are they going to play one on Friday and one on Saturday or is one team going to move

Also what Mo West radio again I asked this last yr but I don't know if I'll come up and watch this game and I would watch it on the diamond clear thing Heritage has but somebody said you have to pay 8 dollars to watch the live feed which I thinks kind of dumb. Also how are they going to do this because if I'm thinking right Mo West and East don't they both play their home games on the same field both have a home game this wk so are they going to play one on Friday and one on Saturday or is one team going to move

East plays Thursday. West plays Friday. Game will be on WMTN 1300 AM

I noticed this year Heritage must of tightened things up some on defense because last year they gave up 431 points during the ten game season and gave up 250 this year. Not as productive on offense with the loss of the qb for most of the season. There was another player injured also that is good on offense that hurt the numbers but had that not happened I think Heritage could of went 7-3. The improvement is showing out there now.

I noticed this year Heritage must of tightened things up some on defense because last year they gave up 431 points during the ten game season and gave up 250 this year. Not as productive on offense with the loss of the qb for most of the season. There was another player injured also that is good on offense that hurt the numbers but had that not happened I think Heritage could of went 7-3. The improvement is showing out there now.

Interesting to see what happens next year when Heritage moves back up to 6A.  Do you think the improvement will continue or will there be an adjustment period to the new level of competition?