Smyrna vs Dobyns Bennett Round 1

milo118

Congrats to Smyrna on a great season. This was one of my favorite teams to cover this year. Meet a lot of quality kids and a great staff. The injury bug was just too much for them to over come this year. The future is bright for the Bulldogs..

i am disappointed for the players and coaches. Worked real hard. Got better over the summer. O-line especially. To have the injury bug at this time of the year is hard to overcome. Great effort all the way around. Can't wait for next season.

Edited by milo118

i am disappointed for the players and coaches. Worked real hard. Got better over the summer. O-line especially. To have the injury bug at this time of the year is hard to overcome. Great effort all the way around. Can't wait for next season.

I always feel bad for the seniors on every team that just ended their season.Maybe a parent thing but most of us have watched this many times before.It's only a game but those kids work really hard and It's still hard to see even if it's not your team.