Rd1 TCA vs Lewis County

Redrage1990

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who will win this game seeing as I really know nothing outside of what I see in the paper. I don't understand why when a person for LC presents numbers and gives his opinion that it becomes a mockery to the TCA folk. What he did for this board was at least bring some insight other than "we are so banged up" for the 6th time.

who from TCA is mocking LC. There are only 3 posters for TCA. The only mocking is toward a guy how is a north side supporter who gets on every thread and gives his expert advice. So know your facts before you pipe up. As far as the injury thing it is a fact. I gave stats and info. I was trying to be respectful to Lewis co.

I don't know who will win this game seeing as I really know nothing outside of what I see in the paper. I don't understand why when a person for LC presents numbers and gives his opinion that it becomes a mockery to the TCA folk. What he did for this board was at least bring some insight other than "we are so banged up" for the 6th time.

I agree football fan. W both things u pointed out. Unless their is a history to previous posts I don't understand the sarcasm. But as far as the game I c Lewis winning convincingly. Not trying to downplay tca but it isn't their time yet like all their posters say they are young n BANGED up. Sure they can pull off the win I just think Lewis too much

I agree football fan. W both things u pointed out. Unless their is a history to previous posts I don't understand the sarcasm. But as far as the game I c Lewis winning convincingly. Not trying to downplay tca but it isn't their time yet like all their posters say they are young n BANGED up. Sure they can pull off the win I just think Lewis too much

also congrats on the your first post. Learn a little more before you throw out statements like you know something. Or is this a new handle from someone else

I haven't seen a single Lewis County poster giving stats or information about their team. Nobody from TCA has mocked anybody from Lewis County. All comments and remarks about Louis county have been very respectful and positive. The mockery you are referring to is a northside fan and you need to read more closely before you make accusations. This will be a very tough game for TCA due to youth and yes due to injuries. TCA has 29 players on the roster that are not eighth graders. When you have three or four injuries with only 29 players it makes a huge impact.

This should be a good game. LC has been a team of ups and downs this year playing very well at times and really bad at other times. We do have several Srs who have stepped up and kept a good season going. This team is a bit of a contradiction when it comes to mixing upper and lower classmen. We start several Sophs and 2 Freshmen, but have 13 Srs. LC is coached well and have some good country kids that play hard and clean. Good Luck to both and I hope that it is an injury free night for both teams.

So, if he is not a Lewis Co. fan then it is not mocking his opinion.

that was not your statement. You said " why when a LC person post stats TCA mocks them". That is not what happened. LC has not posted stats and we have not mocked LC. So if you are asking if we mock. Yes only when people get on a thread for a first post and does not know whole story. So you are correct sir. Go follow your team and support them. Edited by BigEdMo

that was not your statement. You said " why when a LC person post stats TCA mocks them". That is not what happened. LC has not posted stats and we have not mocked LC. So if you are asking if we mock. Yes only when people get on a thread for a first post and does not know whole story. So you are correct sir. Go follow your team and support them.

Haha alright buddy. It actually says a person "for" LC and his opinion was in favor of LC. Good luck to everyone friday night! I'll will go tend to my handful of post and hopefully I can work my way up to posting with the lions.