Who takes on the Franklin County job now?

REBELFAN70

Mac and the coaching staff are working hard long hours every day. They have made great improvements to the field house and are going to make many more big improvements from what I hear. I have seen some of the improvements and wow is what I say. With most head coach changes come uniform changes also. I would say most likely that will be the case for FC this coming season.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Yeah it's not like he has a DUI or aggravated assault or anything. I believe in 2nd chances but McCurry burned his 2nd chance at Marion. By hiring McCurry, FC made this hire purely about wins and losses

This will not end well for all involved. "Brushes" with the law in no less than 3 states.

Polarizing figure who can win, but at the expense of integrity, legality, and character. 

From an outsider.... If you fans will support him and stop all your whining, you have a great motivator and coach. You need to speak out and support him. If not, you are part of the problem and not part of the solution. Great coach that deserves your support.