Who takes on the Franklin County job now?

REBELFAN70

You can keep spinning it till the cows come home but it will still be wrong. He would not have left the situation if he was clean. We all know that. No doubt the man can coach football. A LOT of doubt as to his character however. For some people character is not a factor obviously.

I'm not condoning the incident or the decisions that led up to it,however, I can also see it for what it was--a motivational, yet poorly thought out, prank intended to be used as a tool to fire up the Marion County football team to beat a long-standing rival team. Don't think a person should be punished for something petty for the rest of their career.No one would like to be punished for a speeding ticket for the rest of their life?

Edited by delusional32

if Booger was livin in Winchester; they would be a case of Krylon sitting on his desk when he got there and one section of wall marked of on the field house that Booger could repainted every saturday mornin with a roller and bucket of Valspar....compliments of Booger...not sure what color Booger purchases cause FC's been thumped by the whole district

Booger just sayin spraying-graffiti-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by Booger

The Sr class at Marion County in 2016 was the last players that McCurry had a hand in coaching so now I see Marion not being as dominant as they have been in the last 4 years. Sorry no matter what way you look at it McCurry help make that program in the last 4 years.bottom line is McCurry didn't physically paint anything and no charges were brought up on him. I am willing to bet that just about every winning coach out there could be questioned about some of the things that have happened in their progras too.

I can make you one concrete solid promise; the 2016 Seniors at MC did not learn one thing from Mac except how it feels to be ashamed of their coach. Latter coaches are the ones who shaped those kids.

if Booger was livin in Winchester; they would be a case of Krylon sitting on his desk when he got there and one section of wall marked of on the field house that Booger could repainted every saturday mornin with a roller and bucket of Valspar....compliments of Booger...not sure what color Booger purchases cause FC's been thumped by the whole district

Booger just sayin spraying-graffiti-smiley-emoticon.gif

Booger let me ask you a question. What about that Mckrylon man paying that Hale man who was a college runner to run the practice team runner? He had illegal practices. Him and that price man even got mountain trolls boys on probation. He had them jasper boys on probation twice. You think im joking but im not.

Booger let me ask you a question. What about that Mckrylon man paying that Hale man who was a college runner to run the practice team runner? He had illegal practices. Him and that price man even got mountain trolls boys on probation. He had them jasper boys on probation twice. You think im joking but im not.

listnin to that noise you put on that runnin backs college u tube video tells Booger it wernt gonna b no good situation...and the fact that was one of South Pittsburgs finest that was sellin his services to jasper so MC could whoop up on his own alma mater tells Booger all he needs to know bout that mess.......that shoulda been figured out head a time down at the red eye....if Booger had still been on College street; that mess wouldna happened

all that illegal recruiting activity that was goin on up on North Red Bank Mountain wernt no fault of Macs......that was the short bus driver that Troll and price were payin to run up and down that hill pickin up players that got them Eaglets all them games forfeited

didnt say FC wernt gonna get in trouble in the near future; just said they were gonna win

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger