Who takes on the Franklin County job now?

REBELFAN70

Good things are happening at Franklin County. A lot of the community has stepped up to support the Rebels, but many many more should support there local high school athletics..football. Of course when you have a coaching change you also have a culture change in coaches, players and community. Spring practice just started and "Rebel Pride Week" is coming in a couple weeks. Everyone is working hard and the excitement has already grown. I see better things in the future for Franklin County..the wins will increase...may be little by little or the roll may just come on?? Who knows?? The real thing is .....you know its going to happen...the question is just when?? Good luck Rebels!!

Questionable hire in my opinion, but its over. Time to get behind him and hopefully he wont shame the program like he has others.

I had my doubts too? Its followed him throughout his career. But, as far as a coach he is second to none. The man is very knowledgeable. Very smart. If his past dont continue he will be a legend at Franklin County before he leaves because the man just wins.

I had my doubts too? Its followed him throughout his career. But, as far as a coach he is second to none. The man is very knowledgeable. Very smart. If his past dont continue he will be a legend at Franklin County before he leaves because the man just wins.

you're right he does win but the most important thing is he makes respectful winners and hard workers out of his players.