Who takes on the Franklin County job now?

REBELFAN70

Great hire! The whole Region has been put on alert! FC is serious about winning now, the new Administration was the key.

Are you joking me? Did you Franklin people not hear all the durn rules this McCurry man broke around the jailhouse? Got them fellars on probation twice, played behind the scenes in paint gate 2013, practiced a college boy on the scout team. This mess all happened in a two year span. You think im joking but im not.

Are you joking me? Did you Franklin people not hear all the durn rules this McCurry man broke around the jailhouse? Got them fellars on probation twice, played behind the scenes in paint gate 2013, practiced a college boy on the scout team. This mess all happened in a two year span. You think im joking but im not.

Amen Roy! Tell it like it is.  I know you're not jokin!

What's your point? I didn't mention anything about Coach McCurry's past experiences. He's a good coach. Who lives in Bridgeport that applied for the job?

didnt mean that u emplid that u had said anyhting about Macs past.....Booger did.....it was our DC that I was talkling bout that applied and interviewed....FC got a good hire in Mac and expect them to make nice improvements immediately

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

everyone pretends that they have no baggage until someone catches them with it. If any mess happens which I don't believe will then FC will deal with it i am sure.This is his home town and it seems his home town believes he will do what's right. Edited by delusional32