Mr Football Semifinalists

BoardHater71

I saw the Seq film, the actual MC game and the Boyd game. No disrespect to anyone on SP team but I've always thought Drew was the best lineman. When I saw the headlines on Mr Football and saw SP had one I just assumed Drew was it. I am proud we have 2 kids up for it and both are very good players. Avila is a monster when he is on. A few years ago we had Tudors on the line and he wreaked havoc on offenses but no accolades for him. The ultimate prize is a gold ball but it's nice to be recognized for your efforts and not passed over. I'm sure someone will take offense to this but I really don't care. Good luck to all our boys in the valley this week.

Edited by PurplePower68

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also think Corey tucker outstanding offense lineman. Logan Campbell best center in valley. Alot of good lineman in the valley this year. Not all kids get accolades they deserve. That just how it works. I think Logan was best qb in 2a football last year but was out to many games to be up for awards. He was just glad to play for gold ball. Kids in the valley get overlooked Alot.

Look at the next post roy... and so what.. I believe you post your opinion on here.. but cry when someone else post theirs. If there's another lineman in this valley better than the two I mentioned. Who are they, where do they play.

Beerman I garuntee you that Davenport boy is the best player in the durn valley. He was on Murphys pole as all state and is Mr football for best runner and hole nocker. He is so good he can nock his own hole to run through. Now quit all this durn belly aching about who is the best hole nocker. I garuntee you our boys dont need to be arguing over that mess but instead playing as a team so they can try and win a durn championship. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Lowbrow comments aren't generally received well on here...If you feel "too smart" to hang out with this crowd, you're free to discontinue posting.

Stats are good indicators of talent, but heart and desire count for something too...not disrespecting the other nominees at all, but if I'm behind with one minute left and have to drive eighty yards, Preston Rice is my QB.

You seem to draw a lot of assumptions. I never once said anything about intelligence. Where is this coming from? I'm simply telling the others complaining about the length of my posts they can read or move on, not scoff at me. If you think for one second that's a lowbrow comment of any kind, feel free to discontinue posting. I can only type a certain length and can't respond to negative comments about the length of my posts. That's what you're telling me, huh? No offense to the other nominees, but I believe Winn (multi-sport or football) is the best athlete in 1A, and it seems many high-level coaches and recruiters like his athleticism, heart and desire too. I understand you're a Scotts Hill guy. I wish you guys luck this Friday and in your future seasons. Please understand I was just telling the negative pessimists it doesn't make sense to ridicule someone for typing a few sentences. You might've misread my intention.

Shows exactly how much roy knows about it... he's in it for running back and linebackers are with the lineman..

This award lost its significance when Eddie Moore didn't win it..

I just know who the best is.. 78 in purple and white and 55 in orange and black.

Beerman your drunk again. That Davenport boy is up for runner and lineman. He dont even need a hole nocker. He can nock his own hole. I garuntee you they aint another boy in the valley that can do that mess. I think you have picked up some rose colored glasses from the Jasperlites. You think im joking but im not.