Mr Football Semifinalists

BoardHater71

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize you don't like to read. Unfortunately, social media has trained people to have shorter attention spans. Nobody reads books anymore. There have been just as long of posts in this thread. Also, the height thing was just briefly covered and grossly misrepresents the focus of my post. I'll make sure to keep my posts to a few characters from now on, just the way you like it. Wildcat, I've mentioned on here a few times I have watched him play. Thank you for the kind words. I'm also cheering you guys on and good luck!

Lowbrow comments aren't generally received well on here...If you feel "too smart" to hang out with this crowd, you're free to discontinue posting.

Stats are good indicators of talent, but heart and desire count for something too...not disrespecting the other nominees at all, but if I'm behind with one minute left and have to drive eighty yards, Preston Rice is my QB.

I believe so Kirkendoll wins and he deserves it. I also think McClain might be the best LB though.

McClain has been a huge part of the offense this year and that has probably taken away from his numbers on defense. I was able to see the Staats kid this past Friday and will see Wild this coming Friday. So far I still believe Kirkendoll is the front runner in my opinion.

Sadly one of the best defensive linemen I've seen this year isn't even on the list. One of our def linemen, Avila, may be the best on the team.

Edited by PurplePower68

Lowbrow comments aren't generally received well on here...If you feel "too smart" to hang out with this crowd, you're free to discontinue posting.

Stats are good indicators of talent, but heart and desire count for something too...not disrespecting the other nominees at all, but if I'm behind with one minute left and have to drive eighty yards, Preston Rice is my QB.

+100000000000000000

Pp68. I've said Ishmael Avila and Drew Daniels are the best linemen in the valley..

What kind of mess is this? This is a bunch of mess. Our boys are trying to win a championship and you are still belly aching about this mess. That Daniel boy is a good hole nocker cause he is in my Murphy Fair book. That Hargis man and his paper writers pick this mess not Grider. You think im joking but im not.