Happy Valley vs. Grace Christian Round 2

JonathanHVHS

Long road trip home from HV. Better team won tonight for sure. Seniors v youngsters, and it showed. Good luck in quarters.....AE is a completely different animal. I'll be there to watch that one for sure. Proud of my young'n and his boys. They'll be alright, no matter what all these rumors turn out to be.

Hot off the press. The Knoxville News Sentinel has two sports writers that pick GCA to win tonight.2ib2j43.jpg

Should of known better than to listen to the newspaper writers tell me a football prediction was my biggest mistake this evening. I enjoyed going to another place I've not been to before also. Happy Valley was a very good team and was everything I saw watching the high light films on them. Number 8 and 40 made us really look bad at times. I'm not making excuses for GCA but I have seen them play a lot better football then this. Hate that the season is finally over but this was overall a very young team with only nine seniors. Last year they had 22 I believe and really did a great job to at least equal the same record of last years team in a rebuilding process with an unbelievable schedule for a 2A school.