Knox Central @ GreenEville Round 2

DevilMan03

I'm actually not a Greene County football fan but nice try. I just know a lot of people down there so I know all about Greeneville and how they treat the County teams like crap.

Y'all think Greeneville is some kind of dynasty. 2 championships is nothing compared to Maryville and Alcoa.

And I'm fired too big guy. I can't wait to see y'all get your #### kicked by Catholic and cry all the way back home to Greeneville

Funny stuff.Most of my family lives in Greene county and I know a few people as well.Sure there are people who hate Greeneville and hope they never win anything.While going to a baseball game ,we got flipped off by an entire bus load of west greene girls going to a softball game .My own family would make smartzz remarks about be being a city slicker.That stuff has always went both ways.I however always pulled for my friends at the county schools nomatter what it was.That girls basketball team at South Greene was always awesome.I always tried to be fair and equal about the girls I dated as well.Even obliged a few of those WG girls .

Edited by BatmanDB

You just said he played for Cocke County.

But anyways arguing with a Greeneville fan is pointless. Y'all think GHS is the best team ever and anything anyone else says is wrong. But that's okay. Catholic will kick your #### anyways haha

He did his freshman year and moved after his freshman year to Cherokee, NC.Go back to your cave you troll.

Admist all this talk of who's cheating or not, allow me to answer the Central question. Things are going great this week as it's hard work as usual for our guys. We take no teams likely at Central and won't start this week. Only 1 player who starts for us is out with an Inj but he got injured in Week 2 so nothing we haven't already endured. No disrespect but I'm not going to give our game plan away on here. I'll say we are Blanced on offense and Head Hunters on defense. Does that work? Lol, seriously though I respect the Green Devils football team and coaches a lot. Where I don't respect Greeneville is with the fans and students. However, that's all a different story. I'll be up to Burley Friday night, look forward to a great game.

Edited by chsbobcat09

Admist all this talk of who's cheating or not, allow me to answer the Central question. Things are going great this week as it's hard work as usual for our guys. We take no teams likely at Central and won't start this week. Only 1 player who starts for us is out with an Inj but he got injured in Week 2 so nothing we haven't already endured. No disrespect but I'm not going to give our game plan away on here. I'll say we are Blanced on offense and Head Hunters on defense. Does that work? Lol, seriously though I respect the Green Devils football team and coaches a lot. Where I don't respect Greeneville is with the fans and students. However, that's all a different story. I'll be up to Burley Friday night, look forward to a great game.

Hope you and all the Central fans have a safe trip up and back home.

It wasn't much of a blow out last year I think it was 27-17. I think Central will surprise Greeneville with a very competitive game. Closer then most think. Edited by QSouth89

It wasn't much of a blow out last year I think it was 27-17. I think Central will surprise Greeneville with a very competitive game. Closer then most think.

The difference this year is the Greeneville offense especially. Its not one dimensional like last year. The defense has to pick the poison of which to TRY and stop.

Funny stuff.Most of my family lives in Greene county and I know a few people as well.Sure there are people who hate Greeneville and hope they never win anything.While going to a baseball game ,we got flipped off by an entire bus load of west greene girls going to a softball game .My own family would make smartzz remarks about be being a city slicker.That stuff has always went both ways.I however always pulled for my friends at the county schools nomatter what it was.That girls basketball team at South Greene was always awesome.I always tried to be fair and equal about the girls I dated as well.Even obliged a few of those WG girls .

Thats some serious hard feelings geez.

Thats some serious hard feelings geez.

the point is,there are always two sides to a story.You would think Greeneville has 10,000 students instead of less then a 1,000. Nobody complains when the SG girls win state in basketball.Fact is,the girls were good at basketball in that area before SG was even a school,Saint James.Nobody questions if they bring the girls in from somewhere else.Hey,I love it when any greene county or east tn team brings home gold.That includes you guys in Knoxville,Alcoa,Maryville etc.

the point is,there are always two sides to a story.You would think Greeneville has 10,000 students instead of less then a 1,000. Nobody complains when the SG girls win state in basketball.Fact is,the girls were good at basketball in that area before SG was even a school,Saint James.Nobody questions if they bring the girls in from somewhere else.Hey,I love it when any greene county or east tn team brings home gold.That includes you guys in Knoxville,Alcoa,Maryville etc.

I use to live in Johnson City back in the 90's and I know for years Greeneville played up with 800 students in basketball and football. Great tradition.

Having one or the other can be enough to beat you.A well coached team with athletes better make you work a little harder and I think the Devils will do just that this week.Should be a great game.

didnt make it to practice today but if yesterday is any indication of how hard the Devils will work this week, we will be just fine...Actually, the fact that we ARE finally facing a great team that's hot and talented has gotten these boys fired up and eager to show that all these blowouts are NOT just because the other teams aren't good....i personally cant wait for this one...final home dance for the devils this year