South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

And I'm the tooth fairy!

I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm a Moore Co fan who enjoys traveling and watching region 4A teams. I traveled last year to this game and came away highly empressed! But what I hate is anyone who cheats, especially someone who gets away with it. The only thing I know about this situation is what I saw on the news. Seems like TSSAA needs to step in. Cornersville deserved to play someone who follows the rules and so does Fayetteville and anyone else who is effected by this bracket!

Can't believe I'm saying this, but GO TIGERS!!!

Let's go Varo...rise up

And I'm the tooth fairy!

I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm a Moore Co fan who enjoys traveling and watching region 4A teams. I traveled last year to this game and came away highly empressed! But what I hate is anyone who cheats, especially someone who gets away with it. The only thing I know about this situation is what I saw on the news. Seems like TSSAA needs to step in. Cornersville deserved to play someone who follows the rules and so does Fayetteville and anyone else who is effected by this bracket!

Let's go Varo...rise up

As a moore county fan, can I ask you why MC doesnt get many Tullahoma trasnfers? a lot of other 1A schools reap the rewards of guys at large schools feeling overlooked and jumping ship, especially with THS being god awful now for a few years. I've always wondered why MC hasn't gotten many in recent years

Edited by Snowballschance

And I'm the tooth fairy!

Let's go Varo...rise up

Then you need to pay closer attention to what you watch . TSSAA was involved and cleared him.

WE DONT CHEAT!

This accusation comes from a low tier alabama team, with 32 kids and 15 seniors that couldn't play dead in a cowboy movie. They have recruited for years and have been caught. Mark Rose should be in jail for killing 2 players when he was coaching there before this stint. We have 2 coaches on our staff that used to coach at that trashy school. Imagine the stories those guys are spilling now.

Moore County? Yeah I could see why you're jealous of Sp... where yall play this Friday? Didn't yall have that cheating Mac McCurry for a while.. how long was he cheating before yall found the needles?

I've only lived in Lynchburg for a couple of years. Just started following them team. We are young and just got an intergetic coach who is doing a great job. He may start to gets kids from other places once we start playing better (hopefully next year).

By no means am I jealous, I just hate cheating. If it's true South Pitt isn't cheating then I'm cool. But doubt channel 4 would get involved if there wasn't good cause. I also know the TSSAA doesn't investigate anything and they take your word.

Can't wait to see a good game.

Just thought it was interesting to see it on the news

And I'm the tooth fairy!

Let's go Varo...rise up

http://www.wsmv.com/story/33635710/al-school-questions-eligibility-of-tn-players-heading-into-high-school-football-playoffs

WHATTTT????? You mean border county schools get transfers from across state lines? and some of them have legal issues? I am purely shocked. this definitely hasn't been going on for 50 years

Oh my goodness! And after hearing all this mess about NCS recruiting! Sounds like somebody was cheatin' all along!

And I'm the tooth fairy!

Let's go Varo...rise up

Being from Moore County (Home of Cheating Mac) if you had a dog in the fight he would run with his tale tucked! Now one thing you said might be true you being a fairy and all. Y'all going have to get over getting that butt handed to you in that State game

http://www.wsmv.com/story/33635710/al-school-questions-eligibility-of-tn-players-heading-into-high-school-football-playoffs

WHATTTT????? You mean border county schools get transfers from across state lines? and some of them have legal issues? I am purely shocked. this definitely hasn't been going on for 50 years

Truth is this, one of the two North Jackson players in question lives with me and his mother, swing by Pine Ave in SOUTH PITTSBURG and I'll answer any question you, Sam Houston or Mark Rose wants to ask! North Jackson has a sorry football team and coaching staff. That's why they are irrelevant and butt hurt kids leave that program to go to a winning one.