Round 2 Marion County vs. Watertown

Astimeexpires01

MC should be favored as they were state runner up last season. Any knowledgeable football fan will agree. Don't sleep on H20 though. They have the best passing game you have seen this season. Very good QB and receivers. They do not have the D to match though.

Thats why I said earlier that I was curious to see how Watertown's offense does against this Marion Co. defense.

Because I'm pretty sure that Marion County will at least 35 points. Enough to put it out of reach.

But I want to see if they can hold this offense to 7-14 points. Watertown's QB had thrown for +240 and 3 TDs in every game this year. But they haven't played Marion County either....

MC should be favored as they were state runner up last season. Any knowledgeable football fan will agree. Don't sleep on H20 though. They have the best passing game you have seen this season. Very good QB and receivers. They do not have the D to match though.

i resemble that remark 😜.

Seriously, MC has a very good football team.

If H2O doesn't have a defense, then it could get ugly. MC is probably chomping at the bits to play a game for 4 quarters.

Based on the comment about no defense, I'll predict

MC 42

Watertown - 14

i resemble that remark 😜.

Seriously, MC has a very good football team.

If H2O doesn't have a defense, then it could get ugly. MC is probably chomping at the bits to play a game for 4 quarters.

Based on the comment about no defense, I'll predict

MC 42

Watertown - 14

I would agree with you on the 4 quarter affair. We've only been tested deep in the 4th one time this year. I think your prediction will be close. Is this Watertown QB a senior? How did Watertown only beat Westmoreland by 7? Did they have some players out?

More of a pocket guy but he can run. He is one of the best QB 2A for a reason. I read before last nights game he had thrown for 2300+ yards 34 Tds and 64% completion. He has very good receivers. Has MC played many pass oriented teams this season? Once we (Forrest) got after him we had success. If you let him sit back in the pocket he will pick you apart. I don't expect him to have much time against MC but, he will be in the gun to give him some extra time.

More of a pocket guy but he can run. He is one of the best QB 2A for a reason. I read before last nights game he had thrown for 2300+ yards 34 Tds and 64% completion. He has very good receivers. Has MC played many pass oriented teams this season? Once we (Forrest) got after him we had success. If you let him sit back in the pocket he will pick you apart. I don't expect him to have much time against MC but, he will be in the gun to give him some extra time.

We've play several throwing teams this year. Maybe not one with a QB like this kid though. I've watched some clips of him, he looks very good. Pretty impressive numbers as well! I don't foresee him having much time in the pocket. Were pretty stout up front and off the edge. After looking at some film, this Watertown team looks pretty good. They will have to play a perfect balanced game to beat that MC D though. Edited by Astimeexpires01