Round 2 Marion County vs. Watertown

Astimeexpires01

So whete are the Watertown fans. I have a question for them, how in the world did Westmoreland score thirty on you guys? They had 13 yrds rushing on 31 carries against us, got in the positive when the young ones were in. Their offensive line was getting blown up all night. Our strength is stopping the run, our weakness is teams in the spread so this should be an interesting game. We have played no one like Watertown that like to throw it more than run it. Sp hurt us with the pass, and Brainerd and Tyner hurt us some with it as well. We do have pretty good athletes in the secondary though. If thjs game becomes a shootout then we are in big trouble should we make it to Austin East. The key will be turnovers, if yall hang on to it, it should be a good game but if you put it on the ground it will snowball in a hurry.

So whete are the Watertown fans. I have a question for them, how in the world did Westmoreland score thirty on you guys? They had 13 yrds rushing on 31 carries against us, got in the positive when the young ones were in. Their offensive line was getting blown up all night. Our strength is stopping the run, our weakness is teams in the spread so this should be an interesting game. We have played no one like Watertown that like to throw it more than run it. Sp hurt us with the pass, and Brainerd and Tyner hurt us some with it as well. We do have pretty good athletes in the secondary though. If thjs game becomes a shootout then we are in big trouble should we make it to Austin East. The key will be turnovers, if yall hang on to it, it should be a good game but if you put it on the ground it will snowball in a hurry.

Westmoreland scored 30 in first half alone then 0 in 2nd half i was not there so dont really know what happened. I know fri against Boyd h20 played a few freshmen at Db for a lot of the game it showed at times not sure why . I know H20 respects marions program and knows what they are up against ,we have been to that area a ton and taken some beatings we may take another one but this is our best team ever, I know the tradition of marion over the years and we from h20 are proud of this team no matter the outcome..

Westmoreland scored 30 in first half alone then 0 in 2nd half i was not there so dont really know what happened. I know fri against Boyd h20 played a few freshmen at Db for a lot of the game it showed at times not sure why . I know H20 respects marions program and knows what they are up against ,we have been to that area a ton and taken some beatings we may take another one but this is our best team ever, I know the tradition of marion over the years and we from h20 are proud of this team no matter the outcome..

As we all should be of our programs. Looks like this is a classic, defense vs offense matchup. More than likely whoever turns it over the least will win. Marion can score in bunches as i am sure that the tigers can. Watertown has nothing but respect from Marion as well, with two Mr. Football finalists on each side it is sure to be a good one.