Round 2 Marion County vs. Watertown

Astimeexpires01

Not gassed! I went back and watched the last drive Forrest had more then half a dozen times. Forrest had one of those drives where everyone executed their assignments and ran the ball well! We had some key missed tackles. Not going to try and make excuses Forrest just had one of their best drives of the night at the right time.

Trust me we respect Marion, and watched all the games! Tigers are used to having to come in and earn a little respect win or lose. They are preparing and game planning to play a very good team Friday night.

Tiger, we are looking to play a heck of a team as well! We all get on here and talk the talk because we are proud, proud of our kids/family, coaches and community! Both teams will be well prepared, and I can guarantee you both sides will leave it all on the field come Friday!Just hope we give a little more! Lol.

Tiger, we are looking to play a heck of a team as well! We all get on here and talk the talk because we are proud, proud of our kids/family, coaches and community! Both teams will be well prepared, and I can guarantee you both sides will leave it all on the field come Friday!Just hope we give a little more! Lol.

Couldn't agree more!