Sequatchie vs Boogers Fighting Irish

SCPRIDE30

Booger new the boot newbie posters with the trout mouth would come alive if Squatchy pulled it off........

to laynes little injun friend in the loin clothe and oldIndian; congratulations.......that was impressive...was a fun physical team to watch....lookin forward to comin back to the valley to see the game against the tinheads.....Booger pullin for yall :thumb: .........Booger did not like the outcome; but that was a good football team

as for you loud mouth closet squatchy fan newbies  with 100 or less post...dont even have time to read your lap dog yappin tonite........Booger will deal with u female scrubs after he gets done with his crow breakfast

Booger just sayin pick_your_nose_booger-2196.gif

Edited by Booger

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never had crow with Texas Pete before volahol...... How's it taste ?

Hermit used to always say it weren't too bad as long as you had enough hot sauce and plenty of cold beverage. drinks-1.gif

That wuz a good ole fashioned butt whoopin' for sure. I'll be back again next week to see if Scrotchie can keep rolling. I expect they will, but if the Pioneers git happy feet, it could be interesting.

Seq. is a fun team to watch. At our Grundy home games we don't have that type of home atmosphere. I debated on which site I would go to last night. I believe I'll keep going to Dunlap.

That was the a hard core butt whoopin.. 37 for Sequatchie set the tone early, and ND didn't want it.. I knew Seq was for real, but they really impressed me tonight