Milan @ Liberty Rd 2

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that I upset a few people with that comment. there must be some truth to it. I have better sources than you think. I know Milan was in on it with Chester County and that ya'll specifically waited until the season was over to give up some "secret information" , but everyone was too scared to let that information out. I know that Milan did not want to see Liberty again in the playoffs and they were going to try anything they could to keep that from happening.

I see that I upset a few people with that comment. there must be some truth to it. I have better sources than you think. I know Milan was in on it with Chester County and that ya'll specifically waited until the season was over to give up some "secret information" , but everyone was too scared to let that information out. I know that Milan did not want to see Liberty again in the playoffs and they were going to try anything they could to keep that from happening.

. The player you speak of has very little to do with how good Liberty is. They would be the same team without him.

No one is upset here. I'm sure you would like that though. I actually find your ignorance very humorous. So if Liberty was thrown out of the playoffs that would supposedly help us go farther and maybe go to the championship to play.... wait for it..... Alcoa. Man you are a genius. We were scared of Liberty so we tried to get them thrown out to have a better chance to play Alcoa. Your logic is crystal clear. Go ahead and troll on. 😀

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

If you don't believe you can beat Alcoa or at least want to make it to that game then why even play in the playoffs. Its bad when a team's fan doesn't believe they can win games. And yes if Liberty was not in the playoffs that would make your road to the championship easier. My logic is clear except for the fact that you don't believe in your team. 

BPM.....glad to see your not the only one havin to fend off the newbie boot posters......looks like u got your hands full with one of them......

those new squatchy trollers were comin out the barn this week like horse flys; but theyve gotten a little bit of the trout mouth the last couple of days

good luck with this 44coach guy.......

Booger just sayin funny-fly-swatter-smiley-emoticon.gif

No one is upset here. I'm sure you would like that though. I actually find your ignorance very humorous. So if Liberty was thrown out of the playoffs that would supposedly help us go farther and maybe go to the championship to play.... wait for it..... Alcoa. Man you are a genius. We were scared of Liberty so we tried to get them thrown out to have a better chance to play Alcoa. Your logic is crystal clear. Go ahead and troll on. 😀

BPM....you're not dealing with the sweater vest wearing minivan type here.....More along the window licking shortbus type. Logic will get you no where with this one.ha.

If you don't believe you can beat Alcoa or at least want to make it to that game then why even play in the playoffs. Its bad when a team's fan doesn't believe they can win games. And yes if Liberty was not in the playoffs that would make your road to the championship easier. My logic is clear except for the fact that you don't believe in your team.

So should Tennessee Lady Vols and Vanderbilt girls basketball teams play women's basketball when they know UCONN will win a national championship? Should the Memphis Grizzlies play NBA when everybody knows that the Golden State Warriors and the Cleveland Cavilers will play in the NBA Finals in June?

I'm sure they are players that are on Milan and Liberty's football team know they have a shot to head to Cookeville, but they probably won't beat Alcoa.

I'm sure whoever Alcoa plays tomorrow, there's players on that team know they won't beat Alcoa tomorrow. Milan fans know they probably don't have a shot to beat Alcoa, but that doesn't take away the fact that there season is a complete bust if they don't win the gold ball, especially losing to Alcoa.

BPM.....glad to see your not the only one havin to fend off the newbie boot posters......looks like u got your hands full with one of them......

those new squatchy trollers were comin out the barn this week like horse flys; but theyve gotten a little bit of the trout mouth the last couple of days

good luck with this 44coach guy.......

Booger just sayin funny-fly-swatter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Nah... hands ain't full. Actually completely empty. I won't address him anymore. It is pointless.