Milan @ Liberty Rd 2

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't believe you can beat Alcoa or at least want to make it to that game then why even play in the playoffs. Its bad when a team's fan doesn't believe they can win games. And yes if Liberty was not in the playoffs that would make your road to the championship easier. My logic is clear except for the fact that you don't believe in your team. 

If you think that Milan is scared of anybody, you know less than your post's indicate. Of all the teams in the western portion of the state, Milan probably has the most tradition and best reputation from the teams who don't hand out respect to be nice. Go to an Alcoa thread and ask the goon squad...they have to respect no one, yet seem to hold Milan's program up to a level with their own. For some newbie to sling around words like "don't believe" and "scared" in reference to purple nation is moronic...they're not stupid in Milan...they know their football and how good Alcoa really is, yet would relish having a shot at them again.

Same with CPA and CAK, both have had incredible seasons recently...ask some of their fans if they ever had the impression that Milan feared playing them.

Edited by tradertwo

tried to post earlier before this got out of hand but the internet was down

I did some research of my own the last few days and...

fbcoach44 is absolutely correct on his assertion that Milan was trying to have Liberty removed from the playoffs and purposefully waited until the season was over to try and present information in those regards...and Childress had none of it...

had Milan's coaches spent more time coaching and less time on the phone with South Side, Chester County and the TSSAA, maybe the team wouldn't have struggled so much against Bolivar last week...but no worries...the Bulldog staff will have 9+ months to make all the calls they want after our game tomorrow

tried to post earlier before this got out of hand but the internet was down

I did some research of my own the last few days and...

fbcoach44 is absolutely correct on his assertion that Milan was trying to have Liberty removed from the playoffs and purposefully waited until the season was over to try and present information in those regards...and Childress had none of it...

had Milan's coaches spent more time coaching and less time on the phone with South Side, Chester County and the TSSAA, maybe the team wouldn't have struggled so much against Bolivar last week...but no worries...the Bulldog staff will have 9+ months to make all the calls they want after our game tomorrow

Don't know if they did or didn't. If they did it wasn't because some other poster said they were "scared". If they did in sure they had reasons. Is there an article somewhere??

If you think that Milan is scared of anybody, you know less than your post's indicate. Of all the teams in the western portion of the state, Milan probably has the most tradition and best reputation from the teams who don't hand out respect to be nice. Go to an Alcoa thread and ask the goon squad...they have to respect no one, yet seem to hold Milan's program up to a level with their own. For some newbie to sling around words like "don't believe" and "scared" in reference to purple nation is moronic...they're not stupid in Milan...they know their football and how good Alcoa really is, yet would relish having a shot at them again.

Same with CPA and CAK, both have had incredible seasons recently...ask some of their fans if they ever had the impression that Milan feared playing them.

I see someone understands. +1

I don't even know what to say this thread went South in a hurRyan. Lol

Hoping for no injuries on either side and a blowout win for Tech.

BPM do know if this will be able to be on the radio and be streamed.

. I know you can listen online 93.7 The Victory. That is Milans station. Google it and it will come up. Don't know of a way you can watch online.

dhs and TECHY.... It has been a fun series with you two. If you win I wish you the best the rest of the way out. But here's to hoping I don't have to be a tech fan. 😀