SCOTTS HILL @ LEWIS CO RD 2

selectedgrain

Veterans Day!!! Thank you veterans for keeping us free...things are taken for granted every day in this world...the freedom to do as we wish, and enjoy life as we have it is owed to you. God bless you and yours for what you have sacrificed in the interest of others. You have my utmost admiration and respect.

. Game day...ok boys, you have sweated through practice, felt the sting of losing, and played through the pain...you've also felt the pride of a job well done. You know what is ahead...the team across the field tonight wants to send you home while they celebrate...give em four quarters of Lion football and may the best team win. Let Em Hear Your Roar!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all the Veterans for the Freedoms we have today! God Bless each and Every one!

SH will need to protect the ball and runs it offense with a balanced attack. Look for this to be a very good game. Depends on which SH team shows up but I really feel like the Seniors have BIG plans and this is the Second step in the plan. These Boys are Gamers and I feel like they will get a hard fought win in LC tonight. Expecting another barn burner!! Hoping for a well played and healthy game for both sides..Good Luck and Happy Veterans Day!!