CLINTON DRAGONS 2017?

92Dragon

I don't think McKamey leaves GCA unless he is forced out

Clinton is going to take their time naming a new head coach in my opinion. We have an intern coach making sure the team is working out and continuing the off season process. And they have already said that the intern coach will not be a head coaching candidate.

I would like to see someone named sooner rather than later so he can get to work on installing his offense and defensive schemes. And yes I am prepared for a long rebuilding process, because I'm sure it will take several years for Clinton to scratch their way back up to the top of this new region they are in.

Clinton is going to take their time naming a new head coach in my opinion. We have an intern coach making sure the team is working out and continuing the off season process. And they have already said that the intern coach will not be a head coaching candidate.

I would like to see someone named sooner rather than later so he can get to work on installing his offense and defensive schemes. And yes I am prepared for a long rebuilding process, because I'm sure it will take several years for Clinton to scratch their way back up to the top of this new region they are in.

92Dragon...I have read who everyone wants and who everyone feels will be candidates...but who is the "longshots" or "unknowns" that could surprise everyone? Like Tennessee, everyone had a list but we see what happened 3 times in a row. Someone no one expected got the job. Sometimes that's a good thing though.

92Dragon...I have read who everyone wants and who everyone feels will be candidates...but who is the "longshots" or "unknowns" that could surprise everyone? Like Tennessee, everyone had a list but we see what happened 3 times in a row. Someone no one expected got the job. Sometimes that's a good thing though.

I'd say somebody like Sean Jessie (current offensive coordinator), Wiley Bracket(former Oliver Springs HC) those 2 are the first that come to mind. I'm sure one of those being hired would really surprise some folks. Jessie is a great guy and deserves a chance to prove what he can do as a HC. I'm sure he will get his chance soon!

Sean Jessie should get a shot.  He is good football coach, and I am interested to see what he does next.  If not offered the HC at Clinton, then he will make a nice addition somewhere.  He knows how to throw the football and will bring a system of completions where ever he goes. 

Clinton hasn't had any trouble passing the ball their problem is having a running game, something they haven't had since Weston Hazelhurst was there. IMO that's where football games are won and lost (the run game & great D of course). Everything else in an offense works through the success of a running game, especially at this level.