CLINTON DRAGONS 2017?

92Dragon

I can 100% confirm that Kevin Lane has interviewed for the clinton job, however, with the west job now open that could give clinton problems. I honestly believe Kevin Lane would be a Home Run Hire for clinton. i can also confirm that scotty harrell has applied ads wants the job. also, i can confirm that Randy Mckamey is interested in the position as well. if i were Brad Collette, i would have offered the job to Lane the day he applied. I do Not trust the administration at Clinton, so we'll just have to wait and see what happens. 

I can 100% confirm that Kevin Lane has interviewed for the clinton job, however, with the west job now open that could give clinton problems. I honestly believe Kevin Lane would be a Home Run Hire for clinton. i can also confirm that scotty harrell has applied ads wants the job. also, i can confirm that Randy Mckamey is interested in the position as well. if i were Brad Collette, i would have offered the job to Lane the day he applied. I do Not trust the administration at Clinton, so we'll just have to wait and see what happens. 

Oh gosh, another Dragon fan  :huh:  JK JK Welcome to the T, man.

SS is sensitive when it comes to Scotty to Clinton. Thanks for all the info. Hoping for some news soon.

I've noticed that too! Hmmm.

I'd be surprised if we hear anything before the first of the year. I'd say they aren't in a hurry because they already know who they want and that person knows.

We will just have to wait and see though. Should be interesting. No matter who we hire, I'm sure everyone won't be happy.

I am hearing it is going to be mckamey.Will he show up for practice and be all in?He is no cute andy.

That's what I'm hearing too. And from what I hear, there are several people that don't want McKamey. I've always thought that he is a good coach, but I don't know him personally. I just hope Clinton hires the right guy for the job and not just hiring a friend or buddy....if you know what I mean.

That's what I'm hearing too. And from what I hear, there are several people that don't want McKamey. I've always thought that he is a good coach, but I don't know him personally. I just hope Clinton hires the right guy for the job and not just hiring a friend or buddy....if you know what I mean.

The good ole boy system always seems to be the way at clinton.