I voted! I prayed

Blaze45

Totally agree. We have lost sight of what this Nation was built upon.

You mean by the sweat off slaves backs, and genocide and murder? Hate to burst your bubble, but that is what this country was built upon. I will now fall back and witness the outpouring of rage against what I said. Oh well, the truth hurts. It isn't me disliking this country, it's just the basic facts. Edited by SaulakaPaul

Is it not the truth?

No we made it some 205 years before slavery began and that was primarily pocketed throughout the south. This country was not built on the backs of slaves, areas no doubt were.Just as areas of the west were built on Chinese immigrant labor, Mexican labor. Your attempted point that it was somehow the wrong doing of the black man  the genocide  as you call it that further perpetuates racism. I will never be a black man nor will a black man never be white, but separation and segregation will be alive as long as you continue to see today's young black man born into a disadvantage and or as the underdog. This is a prime example of holding them captive as perpetual slaves. If you want to be a part of breaking that bond then you have to move out of that or you can forever think someone owes you something (entitled) because of race. I choose to see people for the color of their heart rather than the color of their skin. 

Edited by Blaze45