future of Mcminn central

bradley99

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll be fine. I'd tweak the scheduling if I were JG. No doubt in my mind that they played the toughest AAA schedule in the state.

That is for sure, tough to schedule after winning season sometimes.  I know for one, my son and some of his teammates are eager to get stronger and faster.  The desire to be better for him individually is there.  Gonna miss a lot of those seniors that went out, some great kids in the bunch.  I too think that they can be a solid team next season.

Schedule improves going south to chattanooga region (where they should have been the last 2 seasons!) and I'm sure teams will be willing to schedule them this time around. They will be competitive in new region. Good crop of young athletes that will be Sophomores and Juniors next season. They can be really good as upper classmen, but need to find replacements on the offensive line. IMO, you need to be good on the fronts to have a good ball team. 

This would be my schedule if I was involved.

McMinn County (Although, I would like to see this become a scrimmage. This game does nothing for Central, other than sell tickets)

Polk County

Meigs County

Tellico Plains

Loudon County

Sweetwater

Kingston

Brainerd

Signal Mountain

Red Bank

Schedule improves going south to chattanooga region (where they should have been the last 2 seasons!) and I'm sure teams will be willing to schedule them this time around. They will be competitive in new region. Good crop of young athletes that will be Sophomores and Juniors next season. They can be really good as upper classmen, but need to find replacements on the offensive line. IMO, you need to be good on the fronts to have a good ball team. 

McMinn County (Although, I would like to see this become a scrimmage. This game does nothing for Central, other than sell tickets)

Polk County

Meigs County

Tellico Plains

Loudon County

Sweetwater

Kingston

Brainerd

Signal Mountain

Red Bank

Agreed, my tires can't take another pounding like this year.  Many athletes in next years soph and junior class.  Thing is there may be a few walking the halls that could come on the grass and help.  

Polk County

Meigs County

Tellico Plains

Loudon County

Sweetwater

Kingston

Brainerd

Signal Mountain

Red Bank

I don't see Tellico Plains playing them

Polk County

Meigs County

Tellico Plains

Loudon County

Sweetwater

Kingston

Brainerd

Signal Mountain

Red Bank

I would like  for McMinn Central to keep playing Alcoa. Enjoy coming to your alls place .Good folks. clean game. Good atmosphere.