NCS @ WC round 3

wildcat89

Last post I make I this thread. The officials were NOT going to let NCS lose the game on the final drive. Ray Charles could have seen that

That's funny! I didnt see the officials make the pass or the catch that won the game.  There is a thread still going for that game.  I guess you are unable or unwilling to place your comments in the appropriate place.

Edited by carguy59

This game last year decided the state champion... Will it be the same this year? Don't think so this year but next round will determine it!

These next two weeks could be the best final three games on this side of the state in a long time if not ever. As for this week, WC comes into this game 24-1 since the beginning of last season with the lone loss being to NCS, WC going to show up looking for redemption!

These next two weeks could be the best final three games on this side of the state in a long time if not ever. As for this week, WC comes into this game 24-1 since the beginning of last season with the lone loss being to NCS, WC going to show up looking for redemption!

They should come into this game with a chip on their shoulder. NCS has gotten the best of them the last two years. It's time to turn the table.

that #2 for NCS was kicked out of the game by brothers last Friday. heard this morning he is "suspended infinitely" and most likely won't be back 

This poster was formerly known as larah, or as I like to call him Mr. larah.  He is a disgruntled parent who dislikes a lot of things going on at NCS. He vented his dissatisfaction on the Huntingdon thread and continues with his undermining of the NCS program here.  So tell me Mr. larah, why would you bring this up?

This poster was formerly known as larah, or as I like to call him Mr. larah.  He is a disgruntled parent who dislikes a lot of things going on at NCS. He vented his dissatisfaction on the Huntingdon thread and continues with his undermining of the NCS program here.  So tell me Mr. larah, why would you bring this up?

I changed my name because I was trying to login to my account from another device and forgot my username. Random name that I heard at a game, I'm a Georgia fan so it was easy to remember. I brought it up because if this is true, it would be a huge loss for our secondary because he is our best corner and would be out against a team that passes often. Not firing shots or anything, just saying it would be a major loss and could be the downfall of the team. But the coaches will figure these things out I'm sure.

This poster was formerly known as larah, or as I like to call him Mr. larah. He is a disgruntled parent who dislikes a lot of things going on at NCS. He vented his dissatisfaction on the Huntingdon thread and continues with his undermining of the NCS program here. So tell me Mr. larah, why would you bring this up?

I saw this last week on the thread you are referring to. I certainly don't know all the details but I do know us parents can make a mess of things when we feel our child is getting missed treated. It happens at WC as well. It just blows my mind when you here that and knowing the coaches we have at WC. Nothing but fair! You get out what you put in! No matter who you are, last name, wealth, etc. My philosophy to my son from the time he was knee high to a grasshopper is do the right thing right, get yourself in position to get on the field, be a team player, make the most of each opportunity and good things will happen. Pretty simple approach.