NCS @ WC round 3

wildcat89

I changed my name because I was trying to login to my account from another device and forgot my username. Random name that I heard at a game, I'm a Georgia fan so it was easy to remember. I brought it up because if this is true, it would be a huge loss for our secondary because he is our best corner and would be out against a team that passes often. Not firing shots or anything, just saying it would be a major loss and could be the downfall of the team. But the coaches will figure these things out I'm sure.

That could be huge if so because I promise you, we will throw it around.

I changed my name because I was trying to login to my account from another device and forgot my username. Random name that I heard at a game, I'm a Georgia fan so it was easy to remember. I brought it up because if this is true, it would be a huge loss for our secondary because he is our best corner and would be out against a team that passes often. Not firing shots or anything, just saying it would be a major loss and could be the downfall of the team. But the coaches will figure these things out I'm sure.

Forgot your user name? Really? After the exchange we had last week when I called you out and asked if you were one of those Bruce Jenner types and had a sex change.  A man using a woman's name on CoachT?  REALLY??????  I even called you Mr laura. You have made over fifty posts on here and you expect people to believe that you couldnt remember your username?  You must be the stupidest person at NCS!  Oh, and getting on here and exposing any and every little secret you can?  You ARE the stupidest person in the HISTORY of NCS! That or the most disgruntled! My guess is that you will change your name again. I'm betting you aren't even a Georgia fan and you're using that as a decoy.

that #2 for NCS was kicked out of the game by brothers last Friday. heard this morning he is "suspended infinitely" and most likely won't be back

If you are any kind of fan, why would you post this? True or not, which I'm hopeful it's not, it is of absolutely no benefit to the team or coaches. No different from your post that Brant wouldn't play against MTCS. Why put any of that out there? It's evident you would take joy in an NCS loss. Sit on the other side Friday night. It's where you belong.

If you are any kind of fan, why would you post this? True or not, which I'm hopeful it's not, it is of absolutely no benefit to the team or coaches. No different from your post that Brant wouldn't play against MTCS. Why put any of that out there? It's evident you would take joy in an NCS loss. Sit on the other side Friday night. It's where you belong.

I totally agree. Mr. Laura or dawgs go away. Sit on the other side, I better not see you Friday night

Forgot your user name? Really? After the exchange we had last week when I called you out and asked if you were one of those Bruce Jenner types and had a sex change. A man using a woman's name on CoachT? REALLY?????? I even called you Mr laura. You have made over fifty posts on here and you expect people to believe that you couldnt remember your username? You must be the stupidest person at NCS! Oh, and getting on here and exposing any and every little secret you can? You ARE the stupidest person in the HISTORY of NCS! That or the most disgruntled! My guess is that you will change your name again. I'm betting you aren't even a Georgia fan and you're using that as a decoy.

So for us that don't know was he right about the suspension? That could affect the outcome of the game if true?

I totally agree. Mr. Laura or dawgs go away. Sit on the other side, I better not see you Friday night

Hmmm, intersting that when I predicted Mr laura would change his name again, strings immediately opened an account. There arent that many NCS posters and only one or two come along each year. What a coincidence!

that #2 for NCS was kicked out of the game by brothers last Friday. heard this morning he is "suspended infinitely" and most likely won't be back 

Whomever you are, besides a gutless coward, you need a lesson in allegiance. Speak about what you KNOW . If you have any further questions, you can direct them towards ME when you see ME on campus. I know the answers. YOU, my friend, know less than nothing. Quit lurking around in anonymity because it is vile and reprehensible. 

I saw this last week on the thread you are referring to. I certainly don't know all the details but I do know us parents can make a mess of things when we feel our child is getting missed treated. It happens at WC as well. It just blows my mind when you here that and knowing the coaches we have at WC. Nothing but fair! You get out what you put in! No matter who you are, last name, wealth, etc. My philosophy to my son from the time he was knee high to a grasshopper is do the right thing right, get yourself in position to get on the field, be a team player, make the most of each opportunity and good things will happen. Pretty simple approach.

+1

Whomever you are, besides a gutless coward, you need a lesson in allegiance. Speak about what you KNOW . If you have any further questions, you can direct them towards ME when you see ME on campus. I know the answers. YOU, my friend, know less than nothing. Quit lurking around in anonymity because it is vile and reprehensible.

So it's not true? If so that's pretty bad for an adult to have done that.

I strongly suspect godawgs11 (formerly known as laura) and strings, who opened a brand new account when I predicted that godawgs would change his name again, are actually the same person. He has called him self laura, I called him Mr laura. He then then became godawgs11 and now his alter ego is named strings.  Maybe we should just call all of them Mr X.