NCS @ WC round 3

wildcat89

I agree, it will be a battle by two teams that have gained much respect for one another. NCS has been the winner the past few years but left the field knowing they were in a battle! This years WC team has had this date marked on the calendar since leaving Nashville last year with a loss and the seniors don't want to end their high school careers with another loss to NCS in their final game down by the creek! I'm looking for a very intense group of Wildcats to take the field Friday night, but at the same time we all know that NCS will show up to play!

Are there any good places to eat around town?

Last I seen was 70% showers starting between 8 and 9, hope we in the other 30% until after the game then it can rain the rest of the weekend

This could spell trouble for WC. As great as the Rice family of QB's are, they ain't mudders, none of them. I bet there aren't 4 mudders on the whole WC team. NCS has a stable full of mudders.

NCS's QB is a mudder, this kid loves the slop, he eats the slop. His father was a mudder, even his mother was a mudder. NCS #11 is another mudder. The kid literally runs on the slop like a gazelle being chased by a hungry lion. 

If NCS can keep it close in the first hour, then I like our chances. I'm praying the 70% becomes 100% starting at 5 or 6. The Jet Stream might be NCS's saving grace! GAME ON!

This could spell trouble for WC.As great as the Rice family of QB's are, they ain't mudders, none of them. I bet there aren't 4 mudders on the whole WC team. NCS has a stable full of mudders.

NCS's QB is a mudder, this kid loves the slop, he eats the slop. His father was a mudder, even his mother was a mudder. NCS #11 is another mudder. The kid literally runs on the slop like a gazelle being chased by a hungry lion.

If NCS can keep it close in the first hour, then I like our chances. I'm praying the 70% becomes 100% starting at 5 or 6. The Jet Stream might be NCS's saving grace! GAME ON!

Looks like rain may not get to Wayne County until 9-10 pm. Home field advantage will play to Wayne County. Don't need mudders...sandlot. Too bad you don't have beach boys like WC because our field is pretty much sand. Not the best playing surface at any rate. Just above cow pasture status but it's ours and paid for. Lol. Be careful coming down. The deer will be stirring.