NCS @ WC round 3

wildcat89

Holding NCS to 10 points?????? You must hit the sauce very early in the morning.........IF NCS loses it will be more in the range of 42 - 38. But thanks for the Bulletin Board material.

I agree Kenny and I'll bet most of the WC fans will too. It's going to be a close game, I'm going WC 28 NCS 21. Wanna wish y'all safe travels!

I agree Kenny and I'll bet most of the WC fans will too. It's going to be a close game, I'm going WC 28 NCS 21. Wanna wish y'all safe travels!

Not rang in on my Wayne Co friends but been watching and keeping up! Im going to say Wayne Co 35 NCS 28 its just your guys year!!! good luck to u

Edited by TALMAD

The rain will bring your reign in 1A to a halt tonight.  

The rain will complement your tears as you and your ilk make your long sad journey back from Columbia Academy tonight. Only a fool or a frenchman would conclude otherwise.....and although Marion Countians emit a foul odor, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you stink less than a frenchman, therefore you aren't the latter. 

Edited by kenmynattcpa

The rain will complement your tears as you and your ilk make your long sad journey back from Columbia Academy tonight. Only a fool or a frenchman would conclude otherwise.....and although Marion Countians emit a foul odor, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you stink less than a frenchman, therefore you aren't the latter. 

We'll be fine tonight.  Next week may be another story.