Independence (12-0) at Cane Ridge (12-0)

captainTee

Like I said before. Win again next year for 9 in a row and and you can consider it another successful year. Sad expectations

You're like a Kentucky fan when it comes to Tennessee football. You know your personal team is garbage, so you try your best to bring down the program that beats you like a rented mule every year. Edited by thegreatone36

I don't know CR Coach! But what makes you think CR has mediocre coaching? Or you just putting metro coaching in a box like everyone else outside of metro!

There is not a team still playing that does not have some athletes. Coaching goes way beyond schemes. Coaching is managing your players and getting them to play as a team and buy in. All teams playing now are in the scheme that fits and coaching them to execute with as few mistakes as possible. As for metro coaching, I know a lot who can coach outside metro and very few who can coach inside metro.

Back to the game....should be a heck of a battle. Both teams have been tested and came out on top. What Indy did last night to Hillsboro was impressive but so was what CR did to Beech. Offensively my slight edge goes to CR. They are very explosive whereas Indy is a little more methodical. Defensively I give a slight edge to Indy. Special teams I give another slight edge to Indy. With that said this game will come down to turnovers and penalties. With two teams as evenly matched ball security and mental toughness will win out. Would love to see CR win but my gut says Indy by 3.

Indy methodical offense what are you talking about ?

Two sophomores with D1 offers at WR and throw in the wildcard L Guidry (Miss St) nothing to methodical about that

Indy returned 7 starters on D from last year

Just like many said about Burros too many athletes , too much speed ( Go see Maryville on how they always best what Rutherford Co and its athletes throw at them )

The Indy offense each week gets better and no one prepares and calls better game plan in middle Tn better than Blade

Indy by 21