Independence (12-0) at Cane Ridge (12-0)

captainTee

He won't answer good points.

It seems that way. But, you KNOW he's lurking around following the thread. Should Indy beat CR ... he will be the first one to post in this thread saying "I told you so". However, if CR beats Indy ... he won't post anything in this thread. It will be like he never step foot in this thread. 

LOL ... he will be like ... Casper, the friendly ghost.

Might I add ... I don't have a dog in this fight, but you better believe I'm rooting for CR NOW!. Especially since Memphis Central lost last week. I've just became a CR fan. Ya'll got any room on the bandwagon RavenNation2016? <running beside the bandwagon looking for someone to help pull him on-board>

Edited by kwc

Oh, and by the way, RavenNation2016, there is an Indy supporter who was all in the Memphis Central/Brentwood thread talkin' bout' 'He's got his eye on Central'. 

Sounds like, to me that is, that its some INDY folk who have just assumed that beating CR is just a far gone conclusion. 

I mean ... what else can one think from those comments?

Might I add ... I wasn't the only Memphis guy to take notice. It was put out there for ALL to see.

Edited by kwc

Lol..... This thread is getting a lot feed. Everyone is picking Indy, which I'm not surprised. But they're going off last year team. Which I said those players are long gone. QB Brandon Hines won't beat CR. Like Andrew Bunch did. Indy pass game wasn't even a factor in last yr game. Andrew Bunch running ball was, and Nate Johnson punt returns was key in field position. Cole Huner won't even be a factor in the punt return game. And those 4wr with D1 offers. 3 of them are overrated. They got those offers in tee shirts and short. Landon Guldry great kid holds a defensive offer From Miss State, his offer is legit. And that's the only one. But u guys beat suspect Hillsboro and what I mean by suspect is, u don't know which Hillsboro team was going to show up. The young a wreckless team or the team that won 5 straight to get in playoffs and beat some good teams along the way.The young and wreckless showed up. CR is 5X better than Hillsboro on offense and defense. It will be a close game between CR vs Indy. 35-28 CR. Indy streak ends Friday.

Your gonna be in for a shock this Friday

Suspect Hillsboro team you mean they team that rattled off 5 straight must win games ?

You have no seen enough tape or need assistance in breaking down WR those kids are legit and you can see as a sophomore his game gets better each week just like Hines has .....

Hines can beat you and if can't the legs of Henderson or wlldcard Guidry will

Gonna be a loooooooong nite for your team

It made u smile bc I'm telling the truth. CR has a lot players with D1 offers and some that don't, but your making seem like Indy can't be beat bc they're 4wr has D1 offer. Like they can't be stop. Now I gotta call u out on it, CR DB'S are about 5'10 to 6 ft. That's not small on high school lvl, that avg size. Your two biggest wr kendrell & Owen 6'3 &6'4 and they are soft as cotton. Will see if they can get off the line come Friday. All we play is press coverage. Your wr couldn't get off the line last yr. and that 5'10 QB u got will be running for his life. Our d line 6'2 to 6'7 linebacker 6 to 6'2 since u wanna throw size out there. Your son hudl account don't show our true size. Can't wait to expose Indy Friday. Welcome aboard KWC! We got Memphis flavor all on our team. Head Coach Eddie Wood from Orange Mound, he played and coached at Memphis Melrose and he play at TSU for coach Reese who is our AD. He's a great coach, he's changed the whole football culture here at CR. 19-3 in his 2nd yr.

It made u smile bc I'm telling the truth. CR has a lot players with D1 offers and some that don't, but your making seem like Indy can't be beat bc they're 4wr has D1 offer. Like they can't be stop. Now I gotta call u out on it, CR DB'S are about 5'10 to 6 ft. That's not small on high school lvl, that avg size. Your two biggest wr kendrell & Owen 6'3 &6'4 and they are soft as cotton. Will see if they can get off the line come Friday. All we play is press coverage. Your wr couldn't get off the line last yr. and that 5'10 QB u got will be running for his life. Our d line 6'2 to 6'7 linebacker 6 to 6'2 since u wanna throw size out there. Your son hudl account don't show our true size. Can't wait to expose Indy Friday. Welcome aboard KWC! We got Memphis flavor all on our team. Head Coach Eddie Wood from Orange Mound, he played and coached at Memphis Melrose and he play at TSU for coach Reese who is our AD. He's a great coach, he's changed the whole football culture here at CR. 19-3 in his 2nd yr.

Ohhhhh yeah! Now I remember. I was shocked when he left Melrose. Now its all making sense. yep ... press coverage on the wings ... pressure the QB. 

Now refresh my memory, if you can. Coach Woods ... did he play under coach Thompson back in the 90's, and then later work on the staff with coach Ingram in the early 2000's?  I'll tell you this ... in the 90's, I was all up in the Melrose kool-aid. I went to those games when coach Tim Thompson was running the program AND when coach Kenny Ingram ran the program a little later. Melrose had some squads ... let me tell you.

To top it all off he's a TSU man like myself. Yeah ... I'm all over this!

Edited by kwc

NorteDameAlum stop frontin, those kids are good, D1 players that indynation17 is ravening about is not true. Landon is the only true D1 player on that team right now. Kendrell, TJ and Owen is not there. Owen hasnt did nothing to earn APU offer. He better be thanking NPA.Now kendrell & TJ has potential, but there still young. And I've seen two games live. I got family on that team, so I'm being respectful. I know all about Indy sir. No need watch tape when u know everyone on the team. So indynation17 need stop gettin on the T fronting about all this D1 players Indy got bc they don't. They're avg kids with a great coach, that knows how to get the best out of his players. I got love for Indy and my brother son is on that team. And those guys deserve at pat on the back bc they had big shoes to fill from year team. But u Indy fans get on the T and act like indy invincible. Good luck Friday but it's curtains for Indy.

I love it Raven you going over the edge!! Let's talk QB's Indy's Hines has 27 TD's how many your CR QB have?? Can't tell because no stats on unapproved website. Checking on Digital scout and don't see much... Assuming your corners are so lock down our soft big receivers how you going to deal with the running game with Troy? Something's gotta give and your defense will be exposed. I'm not so sure your CR offense is that diverse. Can your QB win the game with his arm?? Don't get me wrong he's a good looking athlete but putting the game on his back may be a little too much to ask. Gimme some numbers for your QB and back it up.

Not over the edge at all. We ask coach y doesn't keep up with stats, he said he doesn't keep up with them. Jus turnovers. He told parents keep up with their child stats. So I couldn't tell u his stats. Troy looks great running and catch out of the backfield. Hard runner, I'm sure he'll give us problem. Our QB beat beech with his arm 259 4tds what the paper said. We are a balance team run & pass.