Hillsboro 2017

AllRegion

The new direction of metro has been made very clear. And the new leader obviously has the power and support to do whatever he wants. He even brought in high ranking officials and principals that aren't even certified. Hate it for the kids. They deserve better.

Did Metro just hire Obama's clone to run our school system...he does have a chauffeur for all his personal meetings. His first snow bird didn't fare well either. 

Who will be the new coach at Hillsboro? The one subject that has been danced around is rumor or fact that the new hire will be or has to be black. Why can't the new man be the best coach. This is not a new habit. I applied for a job over 40 years ago and was told in a nice way this is not the job for me. I know of another job where only one coach applied only to have another coach be assigned to the job without even applying. I am not saying this is right or wrong, I am just wondering and concerned why this has to be. Can only a black coach blacks and only a white coach whites. I have coached many kids and seldom if ever had race be a concern and that came from parents. My question is this, should next coach at Hillsboro be a certain skin color. When I look around metro I see a lot of kids being coached by both.

Edited by runtheball