Hillsboro 2017

AllRegion

Work I forgot all about their field being built ... That would be good for them, I watched them play Lipscomb several years back and that old place was unpleasant.... I wonder what's the hold up on posting the job!! My guess would be Fitzgerald

Fitz at HB I would be like WOW but I feel he has alot going on at SF. His grandson and etc being there so I don't think he would leave.

Fan you are smart enough to know that if MF wants and gets hillsboro all the other stuff will be worked out.

Principal wants a high character coach. He does not want any negativity said about football program. Whoever he decides to hire will fit his expectations. I enjoy all the rumor and discussions but not sure his decision will mirror a coach with only past wins or championships. I think his hire will be more than that. 

Principal wants a high character coach. He does not want any negativity said about football program. Whoever he decides to hire will fit his expectations. I enjoy all the rumor and discussions but not sure his decision will mirror a coach with only past wins or championships. I think his hire will be more than that.

You must not be from Nashville?

i believe this is how the principal may feel,but I don't think he has a choice. I agree with WIP, sometimes you are told what to do by higher ups or parental pressures and you do it or you are replaced.  Sad if this is the case. I see Metro changing its philosophy about who can teach and who can coach   and who can't in the school system. 

Edited by hardtackle

The new direction of metro has been made very clear. And the new leader obviously has the power and support to do whatever he wants. He even brought in high ranking officials and principals that aren't even certified. Hate it for the kids. They deserve better.

I'm sure that the current principal is running the show how he sees fit. He will hire the guy that he wants without any influence.

On another subject, The principals not having the proper certification is a joke though. Makes Metro look even worse