Hillsboro 2017

AllRegion

White flight destroyed Metro Schools. Funny they don't want to go tonschools with blacks but they sure want them for their football and basketball teams lolol. I know it is more complicated than that but when busing started up, a lot of folks "got religion" and fled to all these privates popping up. It seems though the Metro Schools hold their own pretty well though.

White flight destroyed Metro Schools. Funny they don't want to go tonschools with blacks but they sure want them for their football and basketball teams lolol. I know it is more complicated than that but when busing started up, a lot of folks "got religion" and fled to all these privates popping up. It seems thou wegh the Metro Schools hold their own pretty well though.

Sad, but there are metro coaches recruiting against each other also.

I don't think it was a matter of not wanting to go to school with certain races. In fact the lawsuits had to do with equal opportunity.

As for recruiting, of course it goes on. Good administrators don't allow it. Others support it as long as they don't know about it even though they do know about it. I'm not even in metro anymore and I have metro coaches recruiting my out of county kids. Inviting kids to games, taking pictures as a staff with kids, coming to games, etc. It's gotten out of hand.

White flight destroyed Metro Schools. Funny they don't want to go tonschools with blacks but they sure want them for their football and basketball teams lolol. I know it is more complicated than that but when busing started up, a lot of folks "got religion" and fled to all these privates popping up. It seems though the Metro Schools hold their own pretty well though.

They wanted to go to schools in their chosen neighborhood...not bused out. You know like Williamson County, Wilson County, Sumner County....etc

It would be a way for him to escape the whipping that Pearl-Cohn is about to put on Stratford this upcoming season.

come on now...Don't put that target on us yet 😂😂 but I love that ideal of playing in the hole. I think pc and stratford would pack it. Edited by FBfan26

What's wrong with Lopez? Why they wouldn't give him the job? There's a lot of young coaches out here that would love to. Hillsboro is the best job in Metro. I think the Pearl Cohn OC Damien Harris would be a good fit "even though I hope he don't apply 😂😂"

I agree Coach Harris would be a great hire!!!