Dresden Verses Wayne County

ysoangry

I remember well 5 years ago when Adamsville didn't give us a chance either. That's ok....our boys feed off the doubters. I don't know much about Wayne County other than watching a few highlight videos but I do know our players & they are on a mission. We don't just have 2 stars on this team (like everyone on here keeps bringing up). They all contribute & don't really care who steals the show as long as we're winning.

I remember well 5 years ago when Adamsville didn't give us a chance either. That's ok....our boys feed off the doubters. I don't know much about Wayne County other than watching a few highlight videos but I do know our players & they are on a mission. We don't just have 2 stars on this team (like everyone on here keeps bringing up). They all contribute & don't really care who steals the show as long as we're winning.

It's your new Dresden poster that's come out downing WC and got all this stirred up, nobody from WC will be predicting anything. All of the WC faithful knows what they up against this week. As for your boys being on a mission, that's obvious but WC boys are to and it's going to be a battle, it won't be a blowout either way, just two top teams going at it!

So picking another team besides yours isn't giving you a chance? I haven't seen a score prediction on this site that favors Wayne County by more than 7 but have seen multiple Dresden posters pick Dresden by 3 tds which is absolutely absurd.

Edited by jtown28

It's your new Dresden poster that's come out downing WC and got all this stirred up, nobody from WC will be predicting anything. All of the WC faithful knows what they up against this week. As for your boys being on a mission, that's obvious but WC boys are to and it's going to be a battle, it won't be a blowout either way, just two top teams going at it!

We respect your team & know we will be in for a battle. Looking forward to a close one Fri night & hoping for better weather than what we had to endure Fri night.