Dresden Verses Wayne County

ysoangry

Uncle Yates is a Libra, so that means I balance everything out. If you respect me I will respect you. Take a shot at me or my team, I will shoot back. Ever heard of do on to others?. I only talk smack in response to smack. I still say Dresden by 20. That is exactly how good I know the LIONS are. Tick Tock

I don't have a dog in this fight. Dresden has a good team this year. It's not anything that I haven't seen many times before in my neck of the woods. Your nephew is a good high school player. Again, I've seen a lot of great runners through the years in 1A. He's a good player, but all in all he and Dresden are one of many good players and good teams I've seen. This is going to be a good game. I don't think Dresden wins by three touchdowns though. These are the two best teams in 1A this season. I'm from SP, but I'm a realist. The winner of this game is the favorite to get the gold ball. Good luck to both teams tomorrow night.

Hmmm... just thought of something. The defending champs are the king of the hill until knocked off. Since WC beat NCS, in spite of polls that means WC is now Da Man. Favored to win. Wildcats know Lions won't be as much of a contest as NCS was. So Wildcats can take a lil breather this game as they get ready for Cookeville. They can go 1/2 speed & partial effort and still easily win against the obviously overrated Lions who seem better even on film because their opponents were so weak. Dresden had a cupcake schedule and won't be too difficult to handle. Plus Wildcats don't wanna risk any bad injuries to WC keys players either. As clumsy & awkward, and as fat & slow as Lions are they may trip over their own feet and have a freakish accidental roll-up injury to a nearby WC player. No way I'd risk that if I a WC coach or fan. Yeah, that's the ticket Wildcats need to punch to get to Cookeville. WC needs to cheer: Pork Chop, Pork Chop, Greasy Greasy.. Wildcats gonna win Easy Easy. Yeah. that's it.

i am curious Hevy.... why change your name at this point in the season?

I don't have a dog in this fight. Dresden has a good team this year. It's not anything that I haven't seen many times before in my neck of the woods. Your nephew is a good high school player. Again, I've seen a lot of great runners through the years in 1A. He's a good player, but all in all he and Dresden are one of many good players and good teams I've seen. This is going to be a good game. I don't think Dresden wins by three touchdowns though. These are the two best teams in 1A this season. I'm from SP, but I'm a realist. The winner of this game is the favorite to get the gold ball. Good luck to both teams tomorrow night.

My prediction is based on a lot of different things. However, I have been wrong 1 time in my life,,lol. I truly have respect for what WC has been able to do this year. Great Program . I'm only one man with one opinion. I feel like Dresden is 20 superior to any team in 1A this year.If they play to their capabilities. The biggest reason I think that is because of the Lions Defense. It is The Best Defense I personally have ever watched play at this level. We all can agree that defense wins championships,,,surely.

My prediction is based on a lot of different things. However, I have been wrong 1 time in my life,,lol. I truly have respect for what WC has been able to do this year. Great Program . I'm only one man with one opinion. I feel like Dresden is 20 superior to any team in 1A this year.If they play to their capabilities. The biggest reason I think that is because of the Lions Defense. It is The Best Defense I personally have ever watched play at this level. We all can agree that defense wins championships,,,surely.

Wayne County Wildcats head coach Rick Rice on playing our Dresden Lions tomorrow night...

“You’re talking about a football team with no weaknesses,†said Wayne County head coach Rick Rice. “It will be a tremendous challenge for our kids to travel all the way to Dresden and try to beat the top team in the state of Tennessee.â€

Best Defense you've ever seen at this Level yet the Dresden vs UC score was like 13-14 within 10 minutes of that game starting last week? That doesn't scream best Defense to me.