Dresden Verses Wayne County

ysoangry

No, you were very upset that Wayne County had lost to NCS and I told you to keep you're chin up because 2016 would be even better to Coach Rice and company.

Not as mad as I was the year before when we lost to them with a half crippled team, watching my son give his all with a completely torn PCL as well as all the others injured that year was just sickening knowing how bad they wanted it but just wasn't healthy enough to pull it off

And I want to add one more thing for you Dresden fans, I will be in Cookeville sitting with and supporting the winner of this game which ever team it is!

Happy Thanksgiving to all. WC89 we appreciate your support and hope you and your fans/team are there to support the Lions. Unfortunately this year, the juggernaut (overwhelming or unstoppable force for those that don't know those big words) that is Dresden will represent the West. Enjoy your day today with the gobble, gobble. 

Trader you may have said it but are you making the trip to Dresden tomorrow night? I'd like to meet up with you if you come

Haven't decided yet...we have a roundball game, but I'd much rather watch you all and Dresden duke it out...think I'll get in touch with some buds' and see if they'd like to come. I'll post if I do.

Admit it... You told me you wouldn't be as good this year. I told you the whole time this was the year to get ur done. Dresden is loaded, but they aren't NCS from last season either.

If WC is better this year, it isn't by much. I think the main change is 20's improvement on the defensive side. That being said, they don't have to be. They were the 2nd best team in 1A last year and at or near the top this year. WC will need to play better than they did against NCS and they will. While NCS had a good team this year, they were exceptional last year. Wayne County wins this one and silences the doubters. I think the championship will be a better game.

I've know I've said this several times over the past few years to different teams, but the hype I hear around this Dresden team seems like the hype around the 2010 Perry County team. I don't expect this team to get beat as bad by Wayne County as PC did by Jo Byrns. But I do think they will get a little reality check Friday night.

Wayne County 34

Dresden 21