Dresden Verses Wayne County

ysoangry

SPEED KILLS ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL! JIMMY AND JOES THAN Xs and Os! Dresden defense has faced Winn all year long in practice, and I think that is a huge advantage for Dresden.

Dresden35

Wayne Co 21

There's speed and there's football speed. WC will match your speed. Edited by Rings

If WC is better this year, it isn't by much. I think the main change is 20's improvement on the defensive side. That being said, they don't have to be. They were the 2nd best team in 1A last year and at or near the top this year. WC will need to play better than they did against NCS and they will. While NCS had a good team this year, they were exceptional last year. Wayne County wins this one and silences the doubters. I think the championship will be a better game.

Don't know if we are any better but we are coached the same. That being said, they make us better. We played with you guys last year down to the wire. You had exceptional athletes that went onto playing college ball while our seniors went to work or junior college. What I'm trying to say is we get coachesd up very well. Not always best athlete make the best players. I promise the Dresden folks will see a lot of heart from the cats tomorrow night sprinkled in with a little athleticism. My cats are ready!

You mean someone actually gets on here and heckles Wayne County that much from Dresden? That's a lot of crow to eat if they pull the upset. That's a classic example of someone that isn't use to being on top and doesn't know how to handle it appropriately. Even though I expect Dresden to win, Wayne County has been a great program a lot longer than Dresden and deserves a little respect.

Hmmm... just thought of something. The defending champs are the king of the hill until knocked off. Since WC beat NCS, in spite of polls that means WC is now Da Man. Favored to win. Wildcats know Lions won't be as much of a contest as NCS was. So Wildcats can take a lil breather this game as they get ready for Cookeville. They can go 1/2 speed & partial effort and still easily win against the obviously overrated Lions who seem better even on film because their opponents were so weak. Dresden had a cupcake schedule and won't be too difficult to handle. Plus Wildcats don't wanna risk any bad injuries to WC keys players either. As clumsy & awkward, and as fat & slow as Lions are they may trip over their own feet and have a freakish accidental roll-up injury to a nearby WC player. No way I'd risk that if I a WC coach or fan. Yeah, that's the ticket Wildcats need to punch to get to Cookeville. WC needs to cheer: Pork Chop, Pork Chop, Greasy Greasy.. Wildcats gonna win Easy Easy. Yeah. that's it.

Edited by sportsfan247