Dresden Verses Wayne County

ysoangry

hehe. Well, when one eats crow as much as some of us have you actually develop an acquired taste for it. Sort of like castor oil. Yukky indeed, but actually good for you and so you force it down. We crazy idiotic fans ain't been wrong yet. Just having fun. Everyone knows the battle ahead.. and WC are worthy warriors, that's why the saying I seen is imo a great one> 'The harder the battle the sweeter the victory.' I thinking of that roundball cheer at moment: V - I - C - T - O - R - Y ... v-i-c-t-o-r-y. And the song: 'Babababaaaaby you ain't seen nothing yet!' :D ... Now if by some awful turn of events WC wins :( then I and most Dresen fans will, in midst of heartbreaking disappointment & tears, we'll stand up & salute, congratulate, and say 'Well Done! Good job!'. We even clapped for other teams (who had few fans & were clearly out-matched) when they made a first down or a rare TD. (How many home fans you know of who clap for other team's achievements during game?). There's no shame in being beat by a clearly better team ... But it is rare the opponents do the same for Lions. But we're used to it. Haters gonna hate, & winners gonna win. Just the way it is, part of the territory I guess. Go Lions! :D

All in good fun...but I promise if you beat Wayne County, they'll tip their hat and say the better team won. And if by some chance y'all have trouble getting a first down...by the end they'll be pity clapping for you too...LOL!!!

You Dresden folks are nuts. Pro teams sometimes meet three times a year, and may go two or three years without much player turnover...there are prognosticators making seven figures trying to figure out who wins this week, and 60% is a decent ratio. Two high school teams who obviously are at a high level talent wise, and are well coached will meet Friday night to decide who goes to Cookeville and a lot of you buffoons are predicting a lopsided blowout.

You may not realize this, but the Wildcat fans are just as proud and confident as you...they just know how to be that without all the negative junk to go with it. YSA aside...you just might want to go to food.com and google crow recipe's...that mess is nasty bad.

Wait.. so if it is lopsided then by your logic, all of us who predict a closer game are buffoons correct? Just wanting to understand the rules here..

Wait.. so if it is lopsided then by your logic, all of us who predict a closer game are buffoons correct? Just wanting to understand the rules here..

No...you're missing the point. It was tongue in cheek to begin with, but the whole point is that you can't predict what will happen. If they play 10 times, both will probably win one or two by more than one score, and both will win some squeakers too...just be this one time though, and a lot is at stake.

Yes, Wildcats are indeed a worthy opponent. They have much to be proud of. No doubt. But UH OH... after Friday however they too will be victimized by the Dresden juggernaut that's coming. Too many weapons on O, too much intensity on D that dominates. We'll adjust, plan for, & neutraluze & override WC's offensive weapons & then denude their defense, and our fans are an event all to themselves that can only be experienced. 12th man power is extreme. Wildcats will have their moments, they'll get to cheer about some nice plays, but in the end our Lions are gonna roar over our smaller cat opponent. Waynesboro folk gonna believe the hype about Dresden afterwards too. This truly >IS< the year of the Lions. Won't be long now. Don't be too upset though Wildcats, it's who we are.. it's what we do.. the Lions win, and we simply ARE that much better. Thinking Lions will score the most points ever put up on WC this year (in maybe 2 or more yrs), while Wayne Co will be held to lowest score in a long time. Will be somewhat shocking to others watching from a distance, but it's just Dresden Lions being the champs they are, typical & usual results. Again.. please take it like men. Life will go on, crow will be digested, & round ball may help Wildcats get over what's gonna happen. WC's best will fall short against our BEASTS! Then y'all will learn what everyone has: Uh oh.. It happened to you too. Season over. But 13-1 ain't a bad season either. So hold your head high Wildcats, y'all did good but the clearly better team & better Mr Football will win it for Lions Friday.

Ive been wondering where Hevy was.

Good luck Friday to both teams! This will be a ball game and I would love to watch it if SP wasn't playing ! Pulling for Wayne Counnty- WC89 any chance this will be streamed?

It can be watched on the periscope app, go to Brian Miller @millertyme. And good luck to y'all as well, there'll be no upsets this week as all are worthy of playing in cookeville but would like to see WC and SP square off again! Edited by wildcat89