Dresden Verses Wayne County

ysoangry

Now I am sure our players & staff are 110% aware of Wildcat's power & abilities & skills. They are practicing & preparing this game with tons of healthy respect for WC. They know they'll have to step it up several notches. Play their best game since they started their football career in lil league. No doubt. But us fans.. Ha.. We like banter & talking smack with other fans while still respecting our opponent (most of us anyways). But doing so with self-awareness and confidence fully knowing our own teams capabilities. And as good as we playing Dresden still has room to improve. And each game we do. Even though our team's preparing without underestimating WC nor overestimating themselves, the raw facts will show our Lions' best will outdo Wildcats' best. Bet.

When an unstoppable force meets an immovable object... BAM! EXCITING FIREWORKS! Which I anticipate this upcoming display after Friday's game will be amazing indeed! Hope Dresden's visitors stick around to watch afterwards. They sure are pretty! Loud & colorful indeed! (Them colors will probably be the same ones both teams will have experienced within themselves during the game!.. WHAM! Stars & lights everywhere!.. But Wildcats will have seen way more than Lions. WC players may wanna hide their eyes after game unless they see these flashes & lights & BOOMS and they go into some kind of PTSD or relapse or something. That would be bad.)

When an unstoppable force meets an immovable object... BAM! EXCITING FIREWORKS! Which I anticipate this upcoming display after Friday's game will be amazing indeed! Hope Dresden's visitors stick around to watch afterwards. They sure are pretty! Loud & colorful indeed! (Them colors will probably be the same ones both teams will have experienced within themselves during the game!.. WHAM! Stars & lights everywhere!.. But Wildcats will have seen way more than Lions. WC players may wanna hide their eyes after game unless they see these flashes & lights & BOOMS and they go into some kind of PTSD or relapse or something. That would be bad.)

Do they still do the fireworks for the visitors victory ? lol

You Dresden folks are nuts. Pro teams sometimes meet three times a year, and may go two or three years without much player turnover...there are prognosticators making seven figures trying to figure out who wins this week, and 60% is a decent ratio. Two high school teams who obviously are at a high level talent wise, and are well coached will meet Friday night to decide who goes to Cookeville and a lot of you buffoons are predicting a lopsided blowout.

You may not realize this, but the Wildcat fans are just as proud and confident as you...they just know how to be that without all the negative junk to go with it. YSA aside...you just might want to go to food.com and google crow recipe's...that mess is nasty bad.

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/4679243/57f7ca50688ec4906c436309 Another Piece Of The Dresden Machine. This is one Nobody is talking about.

My homey-head thinks every player we have, on both sides of ball & special teams, are all highlight reels unto themselves. So many weapons & warriors it's unreal. Kinda unfair to opponents. Nobody believes it until they play the Lions. But afterwards they lining up to get autographs of our guys. We should be charging money for those signatures. Ha.

You Dresden folks are nuts. Pro teams sometimes meet three times a year, and may go two or three years without much player turnover...there are prognosticators making seven figures trying to figure out who wins this week, and 60% is a decent ratio. Two high school teams who obviously are at a high level talent wise, and are well coached will meet Friday night to decide who goes to Cookeville and a lot of you buffoons are predicting a lopsided blowout.

You may not realize this, but the Wildcat fans are just as proud and confident as you...they just know how to be that without all the negative junk to go with it. YSA aside...you just might want to go to food.com and google crow recipe's...that mess is nasty bad.

Woah! I hope you're not putting me in the same category as Revy or his alias Sports247. I've said all week this would be a great game & won't be a blowout for either team. I'm confident in the Lions but in no way have I disrespected Wayne County. I've seen some highlights & have heard a lot about them. I expect a battle.

You Dresden folks are nuts. Pro teams sometimes meet three times a year, and may go two or three years without much player turnover...there are prognosticators making seven figures trying to figure out who wins this week, and 60% is a decent ratio. Two high school teams who obviously are at a high level talent wise, and are well coached will meet Friday night to decide who goes to Cookeville and a lot of you buffoons are predicting a lopsided blowout.

hehe. Well, when one eats crow as much as some of us have you actually develop an acquired taste for it. Sort of like castor oil. Yukky indeed, but actually good for you and so you force it down. We crazy idiotic fans ain't been wrong yet. Just having fun. Everyone knows the battle ahead.. and WC are worthy warriors, that's why the saying I seen is imo a great one> 'The harder the battle the sweeter the victory.' I thinking of that roundball cheer at moment: V - I - C - T - O - R - Y ... v-i-c-t-o-r-y. And the song: 'Babababaaaaby you ain't seen nothing yet!' :D ... Now if by some awful turn of events WC wins :( then I and most Dresen fans will, in midst of heartbreaking disappointment & tears, we'll stand up & salute, congratulate, and say 'Well Done! Good job!'. We even clapped for other teams (who had few fans & were clearly out-matched) when they made a first down or a rare TD. (How many home fans you know of who clap for other team's achievements during game?). There's no shame in being beat by a clearly better team ... But it is rare the opponents do the same for Lions. But we're used to it. Haters gonna hate, & winners gonna win. Just the way it is, part of the territory I guess. Go Lions! :D

Woah! I hope you're not putting me in the same category as Revy or his alias Sports247. I've said all week this would be a great game & won't be a blowout for either team. I'm confident in the Lions but in no way have I disrespected Wayne County. I've seen some highlights & have heard a lot about them. I expect a battle.

LOL... no, I didn't intend to include everyone, just figured those of you who were "sane" about it would know that it was tongue in cheek anyway. In reality y'all have a good shot, but Wayne Co. is physically and mentally tough...they won't beat themselves, and won't allow anyone else to beat them if they have a moment of doubt. WC has been there and done that too...perennial deep playoff runs and that gold ball just a couple of years back just means that the moment won't be too big for them. Good luck to both, happy Thanksgiving, and expect a battle. Respect both teams, but gotta' pull for the 'Cats!!!