Alcoa @ Sequatchie Co. - Class 3A Semifinals

Sequatchie

I wish this game would've been at Alcoa. I love that atmosphere up there. Parking is terrible but it's well worth the drive and walking.

other than sum fake grass and a big projecter screen; the venue these deerskin loinclothe wearers have....got it spanked

Thumb a ride south in a Goonmobile

Booger just sayin hitchhiking-sign-gesture-smiley-emoticon

Thanks Boog for pointing out the obvious.... I was a few pages behind on reading post.... this will be a game to remember win or lose for the Indians!!! Been underdogs most of the year, but these boys have a lot of fight in them yet!

u may have been underdogs in 2, maybe 3 games...so that dont fly

as long as Cain can come up with another new offensive game plan like he did against the Irish, and can get the boys to execute with the vigor & hatred they did against the Irish; the Indians will b OK.......Squatchy has a very solid team with great young players.....what will get them is the stage, the moment and the intimidation that will b bestowed upon those young men who have not experience; just soon as the Tinheads walk on the field for warm-ups

some of your once in a lifetime closet fans can say what they want......young men are just that; and if your program does not have that kinda winning tradition; that stage can bite you.....but trust ole Booger; seen them both......Squatchy is very capable if they can play the ND game again.....cant wait to get their to watch it

.......besides; that hair pullin cat fight over at the 10yd line between those 2 ladies will b worth the trip back to the valley

Booger just sayin  :thumb:

Edited by Booger