Alcoa @ Sequatchie Co. - Class 3A Semifinals

Sequatchie

Ha! Not worried bout basketball season yet. My team is still playing! Sorry Boog, I know you are hurting but you keep showing up with crazy talk. See ya Friday! Don't try and hide from the goons! We will find ya when the clock hits 0:00...

Boogers dyin; but the pet therapy, play doe and the cryin hotlines they set up r helpin....no hidin; but will b in cognitto....lookin forwar to seein u girls again

journy safe & wear plenty of ruge for that pic

Booger just sayin miseenplis.gif

Us Goons are use to seeing drunk Irish fans losing it in the stands....even hot blonde moms!

hey jack; thats Catholic North......our moms r good; but we got a dad put us on the map over at Squatchy..... he was the first one we had spazz over the edge in years

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

I'd like to see the passing game used more than it was against Elizabethton. #11 had 2 catches for 22 yards????? Let #1 throw the ball!! Get #19 on the field,he'said a great WR.#13 don't need to be running the ball 20 times a game. #30 is the RB! He needs the ball more!

Need to open it back up!! Going to need the Offense to step up!

The Defense is playing lights out!!! General Nix will own the Indian wing-T!

Wing T no match for Alcoa's defense

Edited by Frid8yn9tlites

I'd like to see the passing game used more than it was against Elizabethton. #11 had 2 catches for 22 yards????? Let #1 throw the ball!! Get #19 on the field,he'said a great WR.#13 don't need to be running the ball 20 times a game. #30 is the RB! He needs the ball more!

Need to open it back up!! Going to need the Offense to step up!

The Defense is playing lights out!!! General Nix will own the Indian wing-T!

Completely agree, Alcoa hasn't played a team yet that could matchup with #11....double cover #11 and then you have #12, #9, #5, #4, and #19 running wide open....too many weapons and Alcoa could easily pick defenses apart. #1 can throw it and has great touch on the deep ball, always good to get him some series. #13 has had a great season and can break off a long run at anytime.

#30 can get down field fast and #33 pound defensive backs into submission 😂😂

Defense has definitely stepped up BIG

If Sequatchie doesn't turn the ball over or do anything stupid then Alcoa only wins by 3 or 4 touchdowns. But if they are sloppy with the ball or their coach starts making some boneheaded decisions,this game could get as bad as what happened to Upperman a few years ago. They thought they had a chance too but wound up getting hammered by Alcoa 75-18 in that semifinal and that game wasn't as close as the score. Most if any points scored by Sequatchie will be against Alcoa's backups after the game is well in hand.