Waverly vs Trezevant

vandyfan1

That quote from Willie speaks volumes. Vandyfan1, that is what you are suppose to believe about your team!

If you read my post and thought that I was implying that Waverly doesn't have a shot, then I miscommunicated. My interjection was to raise two points. 1) the film you saw probably didn't do Cordarrian any justice. 2) The non-region portion of Trezevant's schedule is why they perform so well in the post season. My post was never intended to insinuate that Waverly has no shot. By all means, continue to wave the Waverly flag!

Will wave that flag until the day I die born and raised. I mean it's not like I'm on here saying trez is crap and they ain't seen nothing till waverly gets to town I have said nothing disrespectful. The film I seen was kids scared to hit Richardson he looked great on film. But for you guys to talk trez up so much the film didn't show that. BigEd has filled me in by saying film does you guys no justice. It's all good I'm just thankful my kid get to play another game

Team. A team of 3 and a possible. Its like a bad hand of spades . Seriously the go to reciever blanketed. Hopefully he can get off running those jet sweeps. Deep ball is null and void by way of pressure and coverage sacks. So there covington marion and liberty offense from the past 9 years. I think T High has mis direction covered

lol.....take one of the top backs in the country away and maybe they arent as good as everyone thinks. With Richardson, T-high will always be the favorite.[/

If you are really a state championship caliber team one player will not beat you. From some of my sources Richardson isn't playing like a top back in country now.

lol.....he didnt last year either until the championship game. Then he carried the ball 40 times. Players like Richardson dont come along very often in 2a ball. Say what you want, those 300lb lineman getting in the way probably helped a little.

Team. A team of 3 and a possible. Its like a bad hand of spades . Seriously the go to reciever blanketed. Hopefully he can get off running those jet sweeps. Deep ball is null and void by way of pressure and coverage sacks. So there covington marion and liberty offense from the past 9 years. I think T High has mis direction covered

ðŸ‘

Sorry a 'team' isn't 1 sided, offense doesn't win championships. Edited by rednecktiger31

They better have a top defense. Their about to get punched in the mouth. How many times before they fold. You may have never seen them give up but in 5 days till right now, I can guarantee you that they will wave the white flag. No pun intended. Lol

Don't plan on any white flags, this will truly be the biggest match up these boys have faced but there won't be a surrender I promise you that. I have a lot of respect for the defending state champs but have faith this is the team that will make history for Waverly!

The number of prospects on this team doesn't matter, that's what gives us a slight advantage, Waverly is a team! That's who trezevant needs to focus on. Between the players and the coaching staff there is not a 'single' person you have to worry about. It's all for all and that's what will be the difference in the game.

Johnnys and Joes are as important as Xs and Os... If Waverly doesn't have horses they can't win that's why I am asking about their talent. That "we a team" talk can be saved for the movies brother. Whitehaven beat a good team this past weekend because they didn't have any playmakers...

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

They better have a top defense. Their about to get punched in the mouth. How many times before they fold. You may have never seen them give up but in 5 days till right now, I can guarantee you that they will wave the white flag. No pun intended. Lol

We shall see these little boys from wavo just might shock you! with the way you talk Trez has the best team to ever play..... only way to find is play and i hope trez goes into this game with the same mind set as some of you guys

Edited by vandyfan1