Knoxville Central @ Marshall County : Round 4

Marshall1969

Is the visitors seating still small in Lewisburg? I remember going there and getting beaten badly twice back when I was playing. It's good to see Marshall Co. Football having so much success.

It all depends on how big your band is. The stands are rated at 100 seats per set of stands and we have five sets on the visitor side.

Who talked smack? Would u find it and post it please? Don't bring me down to your level. Not only did I say there's not much to pick at with this year's MC team, I always say job well done to the winner... If picking my team to win is talking smack, I say u need to lighten up.

Thanks for proving my point tho Lead. Your class is showing

You were talking about how Page was gonna "show us" and all that. All I was trying to do was warn you about what was gonna happen and you got your feelings hurt. You didn't respect us enough then so I don't expect you to now. Good luck in 5A.

You were talking about how Page was gonna "show us" and all that. All I was trying to do was warn you about what was gonna happen and you got your feelings hurt. You didn't respect us enough then so I don't expect you to now. Good luck in 5A.

Stop lying to people man, that's twice and it's not even noon yet...

"Page by 10. Don't let those early season losses fool you! A successful season is all about progress."

I remember 3 or 4 years ago when MC posters had some humility. Even when Giles was on top, guys like WOMG talked smack but showed respect and had respect from people. Be the role models you want these young men to see. You know they look on here.

This is a sports site. If you can't handle a little smack talk every now and then, then this probably isn't the place for you. All season long all people have done is get on here and bash our program. We got tired of hearing it. I respect page and their kids. Wish nothing but the best for them. You won't ever see me on here talking bad about a player.

This is a sports site. If you can't handle a little smack talk every now and then, then this probably isn't the place for you. All season long all people have done is get on here and bash our program. We got tired of hearing it. I respect page and their kids. Wish nothing but the best for them. You won't ever see me on here talking bad about a player.

Don't bother KingTenn...a lot of adults are living through their kids on this site. Probably guys that have never played a down but in their minds they were great players. It is sad to watch but also very true. Skew the facts to justify reality in their own minds.

"Page by 10. Don't let those early season losses fool you! A successful season is all about progress."

I remember 3 or 4 years ago when MC posters had some humility. Even when Giles was on top, guys like WOMG talked smack but showed respect and had respect from people. Be the role models you want these young men to see. You know they look on here.

Go troll on someone else's page Loser.

Don't bother KingTenn...a lot of adults are living through their kids on this site. Probably guys that have never played a down but in their minds they were great players. It is sad to watch but also very true. Skew the facts to justify reality in their own minds.

^^^ Haha...This!

You came back and posted about the game two weeks ago. In case you forgot, we played on the 28th. How is that not showing up for a week or so...I'll wait.

I suppose we Giles folks can relate to the MC folks pretty well. When you're on top, everyone else wants to bring you down. When they can't do that on the field, they try the next best thing...and that's hurling accusations and whining.

I admit, we got our butts handed to us twice this year by MC. They won, fair and square. We are going to lick our wounds and get back to work. Our future is very bright and with a dedicated coaching staff and hungry kids waiting to step up and play. We will be just fine.

So, I wish the MC faithful good luck this Friday night. I'll probably make the trip over and root you guys on. I just can't stand sitting at home on Friday night knowing there's high school football close by. Gotta pull for our region and Middle TN.