7A

WildcatNation33

I watched PC play Clay and I wasn't that impressed by all the talk. They play hard, hustle, and fast. With that being said no one in the district besides Clarkrange will give them much trouble.

Any team with size that's halfway athletic PC will struggle with. They turned the ball over a lot vs Clay which shouldn't happen. They should have an easy run to the the state but I don't think they have the size and depth to win the Gold ball.

If PC are hitting then I would take them by 5 since it's at Clarkrange. If Buck plays like she did vs Clay then Clarkrange will win.

Clarkrange beat Clay County by 9. Pickett County beat them by 36. They are 19-0. No team plays PERFECT ball. They have beaten several teams much bigger than them. Clarkrange will be a very tough game and sure they could lose...but they'd still be 19-1 and everyone will still be very proud of them.

Lol you wasn't watching the same game. PC was up by 12 to 15 max at halftime with Buck only having 3 points on 1-4 from 3. Buck ended with no more than 10. So obviously your skills of observation aren't quite all there.

Clays game vs Crange was a fluke. The real CC showed last night with the lack of hustle, lazy defense, and overall lazy play. Don't be surprised if PC walks out of Clarkrange with their first loss if they turn the ball over like they did in the first half vs Clay.

30 at halftime . The final score was just over 30 with the starters playing the entire game up until the last 3 mins in the 4th.

Wrong again. The score was not Pickett by just 12 to 15 max at the half. Either you weren't there or find the truth hard to find. The score was PC 50 Clay County 28. That is 22 points. Abbi had 10 in the first half. Abbi was 2 for 3 on threes in the first half...that is 66%. I can tell you every play, every shot, every walk, rebound...every detail play by play...if you'd like to know more about what really happened in the game let me know. It went from 50-28 to 57-28 before Clay County scored in the 3rd quarter. That's 29 points. 69-42 after 3. The Clay County girls have a good team and had close games against Macon County and Clarkrange and will be tough on their home court. And PC might be 19-1  after Friday which is till far better than anyone else in the district.

It's the district record that counts...duh... when they loose at Clarkrange, they (PC) will drop to 2nd in the district and won't be #1 in the state....Buck is a streak shooter. If I was a coach, I would not guard her. Pritchett is their go to player........

Both are very good teams that most likely will go to the state. THAT is what matters. In recent years a lot of both schools' fans have supported each other at the region and I think that is a lot better than assuming one team or the other will win on Friday. PLEASE don't guard Abbi on Friday!

It's the district record that counts...duh... when they loose at Clarkrange, they (PC) will drop to 2nd in the district and won't be #1 in the state....Buck is a streak shooter. If I was a coach, I would not guard her. Pritchett is their go to player........

You are right. If PC loses they will no longer be #1 in the state...and since Clarkrange was preseason pick for #1, and it is on their court, they should be favored to win. But if Clarkrange wins, they will still be far from #1 in the state with their record. I hope our girls win the rest of their games, but I also don't want them going into the state #1 with that target on their backs.

• Upvote 1

You are right. If PC loses they will no longer be #1 in the state...and since Clarkrange was preseason pick for #1, and it is on their court, they should be favored to win. But if Clarkrange wins, they will still be far from #1 in the state with their record. I hope our girls win the rest of their games, but I also don't want them going into the state #1 with that target on their backs.

Target on your back??? If you cant stand the heat...get out the kitchen. I think a team from Greenville will have something to say about either CLK or PC winning the state. They are tough, well-balanced, skilled players. Fundamentally they are better than PC or CLK.