WBHS Schedule 2017

etcoach

• 5 weeks later...

The team has good numbers again and looks like they have had a good offseason in the weight room. Drew Blair, who will most likely be the starting QB, looks like he has a come along way since starting in the scrimmage last spring against Campbell County.

Edited by Governors91

The team has good numbers again and looks like they have had a good offseason in the weight room. Drew Blair, who will most likely be the starting QB, looks like he has a come along way since starting in the scrimmage last spring against Campbell County.

Drew Blair is a great kid, good athlete and legit winner. With some help, he could really surprise some folks this year.

I liked what I saw in the scrimmage tonight. The Govs are looking more and more like a team that can compete at a high level week to week in 6A. The team looks more physically prepared and it looks like there is more quality depth. As the bench emptied towards the end of the scrimmage the team was still very competitive with ORs backups. I think Govs fans gotta love what the coaches have done with the strength program. They are doing a good job in the offseason and it will pay off sooner or later. I'm excited about the Govs progress, but we probably still have a ways to go.

Edited by Governors91

I liked what I saw in the scrimmage tonight. The Govs are looking more and more like a team that can compete at a high level week to week in 6A. The team looks more physically prepared and it looks like there is more quality depth. As the bench emptied towards the end of the scrimmage the team was still very competitive with ORs backups. I think Govs fans gotta love what the coaches have done with the strength program. They are doing a good job in the offseason and it will pay off sooner or later. I'm excited about the Govs progress, but we probably still have a ways to go.

91 how minny wins ere ewe purdictin' fer tha Guvs this fall....???.... :popcorneater: