WBHS Schedule 2017

etcoach

At least I have class and don't attack other schools. I might go off about Maryville from time to time but I have a lot of respect for Maryville and is in our district 6A. On the other hand Barney Socks has no clue about William Blount and attacks a school that he don't have any dealings with, also William Blount doesn't play Grace Christian anyways so why does it matter to him about if William Blount wins or loses. That is like me starting to write things about Grace Christian even though I don't have any ties to that school. Barney Socks needs to grow up and quit acting like he is in the first grade.

here is barneysox his self they caught him on video https://youtu.be/O_1ruZWJigo Edited by govfan18

The New Words of the Day at William Blount Special Summer School is "Cutting the Cheese"

Gov 98's remark about Heritage opening in 1976 when it really opened in 77 shows she don't know her history as well as she thinks and needs to quit Cutting the Cheese with all of us.hurtis.jpg

Edited by BarneySox2007