WBHS Schedule 2017

etcoach

24 minutes ago, Gov98 said:

Barney Socks if you want to act immature then go ahead because people at WILLIAM BLOUNT WILL LAUGH AT YOU EVERYTIME YOU POST ABOUT US AND WE WILL DOWNLOAD EVERY POST YOU MAKE TO GET THE COACHES AND PLAYERS FIRED UP, BECAUSE YOU HAVE BASICALLY BECOME THE GOVERNOR OF WILLIAM BLOUNT LITTLE DOG!!!! NOW GO MAKE YOUR WORD OF THE DAY AT WILLIAM BLOUNT MY LITTLE DOG YOUR MASTER HAS GAVE YOU COMMAND!!!!!

Please tell me you aren't serious. If the players are being shown what's on CoachT and social media WB has more problems than I thought. 

1 hour ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Please tell me you aren't serious. If the players are being shown what's on CoachT and social media WB has more problems than I thought. 

Yes coach T is open to the public. Did you think this was some closed behind the door social page?? Also the players needs to see what is being said about their Football program. It's kinda like when people talks behind their back then the players has that right to see who is trashing their coaches and the Football program that they are part of. 

Edited by Gov98

15 minutes ago, Gov98 said:

Yes coach T is open to the public. Did you think this was some closed behind the door social page?? Also the players needs to see what is being said about their Football program. It's kinda like when people talks behind their back then the players has that right to see who is trashing their coaches and the Football program that they are part of. 

Wow lol

8 hours ago, theweatherman35 said:

To those Rebel Rousers out there in Maryville country, I'm proud to proclaim the following about Rebel football:

Catholic lost a lot, but the Rebels lost their outstanding coach and Athletic director...LOSS

You can say what you what about Oakland, but it's at their house...LOSS

McMinn County you'll beat the holy bejesus out of...WIN

Alcoa will Ikillya...LOSS

Fulton wants revenge to 2 years of frustrating anguish...LOSS

I'm not saying anything about WB, but if you don't watch out, we'll snick up and bite your butt!!!

Heritage you'll more likely win

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CHATTANOOGA OFFICIALS TO DO UNTO MARYVILLE AS THEY DID TO WM. BLOUNT IN 2006! Ooltewah...LOSS

Cleveland has your favorite nemesis Scott Cummings. You beat the pants off of him when he coached at West. REVENGE IS SWEET...LOSS

Bradley returns 19 out of 22 starters and a quarterback that played against you last year when their senior qb was injured. What does Maryville have? A COACHING CHANGE THAT FOR 2 YEARS, THE REBELS STRUGGLE WITH!!! Bradley Central...LOSS

Let's see...that's 3-7 maybe 2-8 if the mighty Governors snick up on you!!!! So there...I've made my point!!! You'll to fine next year, but hold on for dear life this year!!!!!! It's going to be a bumpy ride!!!! (And I want to eat my words!!!!)

My littull weathur gurl sed Mairvul wood bee hot this yeer.......:popcorneater:

Related image

17 minutes ago, AllRegion said:

I can say for a fact that the coaching staff never printed off posts for us...but we did get told once or twice to STOP posting :D

Word on the street is the new LA Athletic Director has implemented a plan to wall paper the weight room with CoachT postings to fire up the team. Especially Ole Barneysox's word of the day. 

16 minutes ago, theweatherman35 said:

What in the world is this "LA" crap?!?! We're definitely NOT in California!!!!!!

Hahaha I wonder about these people sometime. I think some people on here needs to make their Reservation to the nut house, especially those who trash WB all the time.

7 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I think Gov 98 is a coach or a coaches wife. That's all they talk about.

Once again Barney you need to go check yourself into a nut house because if you can't understand what male means then you differently got serious problems. Once again Gov 98 IS a (*MALE*)  not a female. 

Edited by Gov98